“Neighborhood Cage still Wows!”
Review of Neighborhood Cafe

Neighborhood Cafe
Description: 850.243.4211
Description: 850.243.4211
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife and I had not been to Neighborhood Café for awhile and wondered how the breakfast was. It was great, the coffee was good, the service was charming and friendly and all the regulars were only too happy to talk fishing and sights to see. Prices were very reasonable too. Ham steak is a meal in itself.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Best eggs benedict I've ever had! It wasn't crowded.They also have very clean restrooms. Having a 3 year old, who has to use the restroom often, that is very important to me.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We found the Neighborhood Cafe quite by accident on our last visit to Ft. Walton Beach. And went back a couple of times. We made sure we got there every Morning on this visit. It's convenient, clean and the staff courteous and pleasant. It fills up pretty tight on rainy days but typically the wait isn't long. The food is very, very good and a couple of the presentations are unique. We were happy to learn on this visit that they are actually preparing to move to a larger location in the same strip center so looks like we'll be able to come back on the next trip!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Ordered the Lumberjack for breakfast; food and wait time was good. Friendly crowd and staff. The prices are slightly hire than online menu.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The reviews of this place were so good that I was excited about going there for breakfast yesterday, but I have to say that I was disappointed, although it wasn't all bad. There was a long line when I got there and I was pleasantly surprised when I got seated pretty quickly. Everyone was friendly and nice even though they were so busy, but that was the best part of the experience. The waitress took my order quickly, right after the table next to me. Their order was back In about 5 minutes, and one person ordered the same thing I did. Mine came 25 minutes later. I purposefully ordered something that should have been fast, biscuits and gravy with potatoes. Maybe they were out of biscuits and that was the wait. I don't know, and I can't comment on the biscuits because they were completely drowned in the gravy. I would normally say that isn't a bad thing, but that was before I tried it. It was the WORST I've ever had. It was super salty and the sausage was barely there. I found two small things that looked like it could have been a hard gray colored sausage that had been diced up and had absolutely no flavor at all. I truly thought I was eating canned sausage gravy, but then I decided even canned would have to be better than that. The server never came back to check on me, and so I asked the cashier when I paid my tab, if it was made there or canned., and she assured me they made it there. They need new cooks and a better quality of sausage Maybe other items were better, but I don't think I would return based on what I had.

1  Thank Hollyreubens