All reviews two burner stove kitchen sink full size beds sized refrigerator would definitely stay here again emerald coast cvs ft walton fwb destin beaches
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Front desk, Tim, was quite helpful. Always a friendly smile and made it a point to remember your name. Facility was clean, mostly quiet -- no better or worse than any other hotel -- price was reasonable for an extended stay, air conditioner worked well and was not noisy, no bugs of any sort found. Refrigerator, small microwave, kitchen sink, and two burner stove included. You are expected to keep your own room clean, empty your trash. Regular wifi is free -- seemed to meet my needs, although DHCP always timed out in 24-hours so had to reconnect. Wasn't too hard. (EDIT: While I was trying to post this favorable review, DHCP did exactly that--timed out, so service rating will be degraded from 5 to 4 because of that. I lost 10 minutes worth of work.) You will need to use the hotel DNS to connect. Week-long stays are about $600.00

The one time I did have a problem with noise at night, was attended to by the staff in a timely manner. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Non-smoking floors are the lower floors
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

We are so glad to hear that you had an overall positive stay with us. We look very forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Found online. Photos are deceiving. Took 30 minutes to check in as two of the staff chatting it up with customer. The room looks dorm like. This is a weekly hotel where people are living. I wish I woukd have read the reviews. Online was quoted $94, but after tax with Reservations.com it was like $155. Isolated place next to self storage place. Not close to beach. Guy from front desk came knocking at 10:30 am asking if we “were ready to leave?” Lol. I told him never in my life has a front desk person came knocking & he rolled his eyes had a bit of attitude & said “thats what they do there.” I will never be back, Checked in to Marriott beachfront $200 plus per night, but wow! What a difference. Only thing available at Woodsprings was 2 double beds. Crappy towels. No coffee maker. Has a kitchen. This is a Super 8 or Motel 6 level hotel. Front desk guy was not even at the fromt to check us out! We had to leave our cards there. Not worrh $ I paid.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

We are so sorry for the negative experiences you had during your stay with us. We work hard to deliver a great guest experience and we’re sorry we let you down during this visit. Your comments have been forwarded to the staff to provide them with additional feedback on your impressions of the hotel and so they can address the issues you mentioned. We wish you the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

So far, im only giving it a 1 until after my stay. My family will be staying here next month for a week for the softball world series. I've been trying to read through all the reviews, some good, some bad. I pray we're making the right decision by staying here, I don't want to be disappointed with just about all the hotels nearby being booked up already.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We'll do our very best to make your stay comfortable and wonderful. We look forward to your update next month!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

the manager tim travis is the rudest manager I have ever come in contact with. Wouldn't give my family fresh towels, they didn't clean our room. He also had people he knew staying for free. Didn't want to fix our cards when they wouldn't work. People drink and smoke drugs in parking lot. Worst hotel ever don't stay here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
10  Thank scalvert9137
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

I'm very sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We strive to impress our guests, but it is clear that we came up short. Please allow us another chance to impress you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The staff was fantastic. But a location with a pool would of been a better rent for a week stay. Room was clean and accommodating. Great location across from a grocery and near a lot of restaurants. They have kitchenettes no cookware. They offer pay laundry also.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

We apologize for the inconvenience but I'm glad that it didn't have a big impact on your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to our area.