All reviews weekend vacation full kitchen small kitchenette watch the boats place to stay convenience store have stayed here several times other guests clean rooms pools lois fishing stove inlet dock piers bait
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We've been staying here for a few years now... First year, my husband fell thru the dock causing tons of scratches and bruising, second year, there was a hole in the bathroom wall into bedroom causing water to leak out from behind the dresser and into the bedroom causing me to fall and break a brand new pair of costas...But we didn't complain we just asked that it be fixed, but because a puppy (THAT WE PAID THE $50 DEPOSIT FOR) peed, we can't stay here again! We spend $210 for the dock they can't maintain, and over $600 for a room, that they can't maintain...but we're the issue! Thanks! We'll take our money and business elsewhere!

Room tip: Stay away!
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Blair L
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Loved it here...clean spacious rooms, beautiful sunset every night. Lois and Shauna? at front desk are amazing along with Martin the security guard, very helpful..... My only complaint is the housekeeping...never cleaned tub, sink or toilet...left fresh towels but didn't wipe out tub, or sink...kind of did bare minimum in room. I'm sure if you told them they would be on top of it but I never got a chance to talk with the housekeeper. Pool is warm and clean. Highly recommend this place...will definitely be returning!!!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lea C, Manager at Dockside Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Thanks so much for the nice review. Hope you can return in the future. If you do, please let the Front Desk Attendant know of any housekeeping concerns that you may have and we will address them. Thanks again,
Lea Cahill
Manager

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We love the Dockside....it is located on the water with 4 fishing docks for guests. There are 2 pools, both well-kept. The people are friendly, and the office staff is so efficient and friendly, especially Lois. Staying here is enjoyable and relaxing and stress-free. I would highly recommend the Dockside.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lea C, Manager at Dockside Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thanks so much for your nice Review.
Hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I enjoyed staying here a couple of days and would gladly stay longer. It is an older facility but kept up nicely. For the price, it was awesome. I was able to walk to beaches, docks and parks with my companion dog. Everyone was very cordial and greeted me by name when in the lobby.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Stayed here over Christmas and had a good time. Had a room overlooking the pool that was very large with a kitchen. It sits right on the inlet and they have lot's of dock space if you like to fish. They even have a bait shop on the property. The office help was very helpful and friendly. I would stay there again.

Room tip: Rooms that start with 109 have beautiful inlet views
Date of stay: December 2016