All reviews full kitchen weekend vacation restaurant next door small kitchenette a stones throw place to stay have stayed here several times watch the boats convenience store other guests clean rooms pools lois fishing inlet dock piers
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Loved it here...clean spacious rooms, beautiful sunset every night. Lois and Shauna? at front desk are amazing along with Martin the security guard, very helpful..... My only complaint is the housekeeping...never cleaned tub, sink or toilet...left fresh towels but didn't wipe out tub, or sink...kind of did bare minimum in room. I'm sure if you told them they would be on top of it but I never got a chance to talk with the housekeeper. Pool is warm and clean. Highly recommend this place...will definitely be returning!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Lea C, Manager at Dockside Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Thanks so much for the nice review. Hope you can return in the future. If you do, please let the Front Desk Attendant know of any housekeeping concerns that you may have and we will address them. Thanks again,
Lea Cahill
Manager

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We love the Dockside....it is located on the water with 4 fishing docks for guests. There are 2 pools, both well-kept. The people are friendly, and the office staff is so efficient and friendly, especially Lois. Staying here is enjoyable and relaxing and stress-free. I would highly recommend the Dockside.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Lea C, Manager at Dockside Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thanks so much for your nice Review.
Hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I enjoyed staying here a couple of days and would gladly stay longer. It is an older facility but kept up nicely. For the price, it was awesome. I was able to walk to beaches, docks and parks with my companion dog. Everyone was very cordial and greeted me by name when in the lobby.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Stayed here over Christmas and had a good time. Had a room overlooking the pool that was very large with a kitchen. It sits right on the inlet and they have lot's of dock space if you like to fish. They even have a bait shop on the property. The office help was very helpful and friendly. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms that start with 109 have beautiful inlet views
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

The area is cute but not too special. We got a one bedroom suite for two nights and were a little disappointed. It's very basic but it's nice having a kitchen. The service is okay. They're nice but not knowledgeable- she couldn't respond to whether or not they have a hot tub. Um, it's advertised but like she said, she didn't know for sure. It's because there isn't one, it's false advertisement. They have two pools, one is heated to about 65-70* max. It's not heated enough for Florida in December. The hot water is extremely frustrating here. It lasts 5 minutes max, I'm not exaggerating, it didn't even fill the tub, half way at best. Disappointing.
The road is loud but not unbearable. We tried to cancel because I was on the fence and they told us we would have to pay for both nights in full. Hmmm. I get to pay full price for two nights while you get to lie on your website, to my face and more. I bet this place is a lot better in summer months. When it's hot and you can walk over to the docks here and the pools will be just right then and enough hot water for a shower won't be as essential.
I do like the size of the unit. It's ideal for traveling with children. Much better than a standard hotel room.
When traveling here- aim for warmer months unless reviews start to change.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family