All reviews room was clean needed a place to stay other hotels night's sleep staff was friendly free wifi franchise fridge office turnpike
Reviewed 12 October 2017

i stayed here for 2 weeks with my kids and let me tell you I truly enjoyed my stay here. The front desk were so nice during my stay. The room was very clean and well kept. The housekeeping really kept my room very clean and it was always nice and quiet throughout my stay. I felt safe here enough that I could've left my kids staying here by themselves while I went to work/errands! Thank you so much. I will be back.

Room Tip: Clean room/Hotel at a great value.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
rodewayinn2601, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear David,
Thank you for your feedback. We here at Rodeway Inn are very happy to hear that your stay went great. We truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy day and leaving kind words for us. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and enjoyed conversations we had throughout your stay. We hope to see you again very soon!

Rodeway Inn

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

New to area...was a little concerned about the franchise name but the hotel was neat and clean..front desk was smooth and efficent...although interior of room a little older was very clean and efficient...no issues with anything and for half the price of other hotels it was a good choice..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
rodewayinn2601, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We here at Rodeway Inn are very happy to hear that your stay went great. We truly appreicate the kind words. We also appreicate you taking time out of your busy day to leave such a kind word for us. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Needed a place to stay for a night--it was okay for a night- it was old and not well kept up. Thought we were getting a king bed and instead got 2 twins !! I guess it was the time of year,because it was not worth $105 a night !!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We here at Rodeway Inn apologize for any misunderstanding. Regarding you type of room preference, please take a look at your itinerary if you booked the room online we always give the room that the guest book. If you walked-in then we only had the 2 double bedrooms available (the beds are full size not twin size) at that current time. Our prices always compete with all other hotels at the best rate along with great quality, also that is our normal rates along with all hotels in fort pierce. We make sure of all the rooms are at great quality at all times, if you ever have any issues please let us we can do our very best to make sure stay better. We hope the next time you are in fort pierce, you will stay with us again so that we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I am the marketing manager of a company and regularly book hotel rooms for events for our sales executives and owners. I chose this location as it was within reasonable driving distance of the venue where we had a vendor booth in Vero Beach and had a 4 star review on Choice Hotels and 3.5 here on Trip Advisor. It was one of the closest ones which was not completely booked due to Spring Breakers. The "professional photos," do not come close to representing what my staff members ended up in by any stretch of the imagination.

We booked the room as we always do, with a company credit card and the room in the name of the primary person who will be checking in. When my sales execs arrived for check in - they were told they could not check in, that they needed a pre-authorization form. I have been booking hotels for tours and venues since 2001 and have never had any place state this. It was 11:45pm and left them in the position of having to call me to find out what to do and putting the desk clerk on the phone with me. I told him to bill the card on file as that was what would be charged at the end of the stay. He said no - he needed to see a drivers license and the front and back of the card. Again - never had anyone tell me such a thing in all this time.

At 12:30 in the morning I was emailing back an authorization form, which at no time during booking was anything suggested that this would be necessary. It would have been helpful to have known then when I could have had that arranged for them ahead of time. I had to email my drivers license and the front and back of a card.

I asked if the card I was sending would be charged, because it needed to be on the card they had for the reservation. He said, yes, on the card you booked with. Before my staff even messaged me to let me know they were in the room safely, I received a notification from the bank that my account had been charged for the full amount of the room stay at check in. On my personal card, as I did not have company card with me at my house at 12:30 in the morning.

I thought that was the end of it, till they sent me a picture of the room which in absolutely no way matched the pictures online. It was dirty looking, small and cramped and looked questionable in regards to safety. I have stayed in many small hotels for the sake of budget and their are many that are well maintained and pleasant regardless of age, this one was not.

It was not till the following day when I received an email from the hotel, addressed to one of my sales execs staying there, that I learned they were put into a smoking room, when the reservation status had them in a non-smoking room. They had evidently requested to change rooms to a non-smoking, but since they were at the venue at our booth, could not hear their phones. The hotel emailed to say they'd been calling but she wasn't picking up and if they wanted to change rooms they had better get back there to move their things before 3pm or they would not be moved, period.

I messaged my staff asking why in the world they were in a smoking room. When they could get to their phones, I was informed that at check in, they needed to use a rest room and were having to wait because of the credit card situation. There were no public facilities in the lobby so they asked if they could just go into the room they would be assigned to, they'd come back and give them the key. They were told their room was upstairs. It was a 2 story external entrance so there were stairs and one of my staff would have trouble with that. They sent them to a smoking room to use the bathroom, both staff members thinking they could handle the smoke smell and just stay in that room. It was so badly polluted by the smell of smoke that they couldn't and felt ill from it. When they returned to the lobby with the key, still waiting on the credit card matter, the staff member who questioned the stairs, decided she'd rather deal with the stairs and apologized, but asked if they could be moved to the other. They were told emphatically and rudely, absolutely not. They had already used the bathroom in that room. If something was available the next day, the hotel MIGHT let them change rooms. My staff offered to clean the bathroom themselves if they could move and were told no.

I emailed back to the management's demand that she return their phone call, 2 hours before this 3pm deadline, to which no one ever responded.

I attempted to login to ChoiceHotels to leave a review there as well and it now will not allow me as it states that the reservation I had made for my staff was canceled so no review could be left. How convenient for the hotel's rating. They showed, they were there, no one canceled anything.

I have traveled to Ft Pierce many times for both personal and business travel. It's a wonderful area, with beautiful locations and many outstanding hotels. This is not among them - go somewhere else. We certainly will never book here again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ConstantTraveler226
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

It's a few miles from the interstate but for less than $100 for the night during spring break it exceeded our expectations. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and staff was friendly. Felt safe in the location.

Stayed: March 2017