Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
La Quinta
Sleep Inn(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
SleepInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$81
US$70
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$134
US$98
Priceline
At Home Inn(Fort Pierce)
US$70
Travelocity
Dockside Inn & Resort(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$133
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgreat hotelno exceptionwould recommend this hotel to anyonecomfortable bedfront desk staffft piercewould stay here againflorida turnpikeeasy accesswafflesfitness centervero beachnice staynext morningconvenient locationclean roomsplenty of parking
Reviewed 24 October 2015

The staff was helpful, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was accommodating. I would recommend staying here again for anyone needing to get a hotel off the highway or having business in the area. Hampton Inns are habitually great hotels to stay at for any occasion! If you haven't experienced one yet, make it your next reservation and see for yourself.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amy B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2015

I am very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for posting your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our rooms so clean and the breakfast accommodating. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise.

In closing, may I thank you, once again and we are grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn, Fort Pierce, Fl in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 October 2015

Typical Hampton quality - easy to find and super close to I-95 and Turnpike. The pool was nice, but the hot tub was only lukewarm. The front desk person was nice - recommended a great restaurant close by. Best choice of the bunch all near the same location.

Room Tip: Probably the rooms that face away from main street - better view.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HappyNudistCouple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites on your most recent visit to Fort Pierce, Fl.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. We continuously strive to provide an exceptional experience for all our guests and your high marks are definitely a motivation for us. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect. The full team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

This hotel is very acceptable, safe, and accommodating. They serve the standard, expansive Hampton Inn breakfast with the robust coffee that always brings me back. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. Maybe they were having some issues keeping the pool cleaned out. I have never stayed before so I cannot say . . . but I wouldn't swim in it, nor would I have ventured into the discolored and leaf-strewn whirlpool.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We truly appreciate your comment regarding how acceptable, safe, and accommodating your stay was. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fort Pierce.

Best Regards

Reviewed 19 October 2015

The hotel staff who checked us in was great and had a wonderful personality and positive sense of humor. The rooms were great and smelled clean. The bathroom met my needs and the linens were great. It was a typical hotel room - just made better by knowing it was very clean and great place that I could lay my head for the night. I also like having the extra pillows - that was a plus :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and highly appreciate the kind words that you have written about us . We continuously strive to provide an exceptional experience for all our guests and your compliments are definitely a motivation for us. The full team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

The breakfast was a very nice surprise that is included with the stay. The seating area is quiet and comfortable, and even has a table that could accommodate a small group. The TV and couch also provide a place to relax.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Fort Pierce. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our hotel so relaxing. I certainly hope that we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it!