All reviews front desk room was clean floor lamp red lobster biscuits and gravy yogurt would stay here again ft pierce highway properties
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Their best does not got beyond average and all else is below. The quality overall is low and the roaches don't help. The smell of the place and is a bit off and the carpets are musky. The breakfast was a nice touch but the quality of the food has much room for improvement.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Great price. But you get what you pay for first night was fine until 3:30 in the morning. My neighbors decided to do laundry and hoot n holla in the hallway. I opened my door to see what was all the noise. They quieted down after I
Poked my head out. But 3:30am really?! Then night two our room smells like smoke. Our phone does not work. Went to desk. Was told they can not control what their customers do. I could get spray air freshener for our room. I have allergies. I declined the spray. They at sold out. I’m stuck in this room with no options. Again you get what you pay for. Breakfast: powdered eggs - gross. Biscuits- hard no flavor. Prepackaged yogurt good. Not happy at all.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Great location at a great price! Super clean and awesome breakfast! This isn't the Hyatt....it is a Days Inn! Great value and you don't have to wear your flip flops from the bed to the bathroom because it's clean! Super breakfast of waffles, scrambled eggs and fresh fruit. What more can you ask in the middle of a road trip?

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lcolli776077
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Courtney the front desk rep was very pleasant! The manager was somewhat helpful. There was a horrible stench at this hotel. They moved me to another room and wasn't quite as bad but still stunk!!! I bought plug ins and sprayed all day long and couldn't get rid of smell. Had to wash all my clothes again because the smell was in clothes. Food horrible coffee horrible. Don't waste your money stay somewhere else. The cleaning ladies were kind and worked hard to present room nicely but were unable to get smell out of rooms

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family