All reviews two queen beds stayed here two queens shower water temp coffee maker decent breakfast yogurt large room comfortable stay definitely stay here again check in was quick room was clean and comfortable sleep inn great place to stay sofa desk turnpike
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I am a Platinum Choice Member. I typically prefer the Comfort Suites. I did not know what to expect. This location may have experienced a remodel and it is just fine now. The front desk was efficient and check in was quick. It did take a bit to get my Choice Extras and the clerk was not familiar with the procedure. My room was clean and comfortable. The beds appeared to be new. Breakfast was adequate. There is not too much in the area but if you are passing though, you will be fine. I will stay here again with no trouble.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

On a trip as a stopover, we stayed here. Our stay was very comfortable, no problems. Large room, comfy bed, quiet room, decent breakfast in large eating area. But I would suggest adding no slip tape in the tub, it was very slippery.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We previously traveled a lot in Florida, but have cut back. I believe I rated this hotel in the past, and probably gave it a 4 or 5 to the best of my recollection. However, now we would rate is a 1.5, doubtful we would return. Staring with the rude clerk upon check-in, and my wife remembered her from the past, she needs to find another job. All other staff is pleasant, but not the one afternoon/evening clerk, she is just plain rude. I asked her for quarters to do laundry, she said she only had $10 to last her the entire weekend (it was a Friday) which to me, considering I doubt I'll be the only one doing laundry, plus with snack/soda machines, to only have $10 in quarters is not properly prepared for the weekend, not sure if that was her or someone else not doing their job properly. But again, she was also rude about how she said she was only going to give me a couple of dollars of quarters, so I drove to a laundromat to get plenty of quarters. Upon check-in, when I went to turn the light on, it was missing a bulb. Not a big deal, but combined with the water stain on the room ceiling (tried to take pic, it does not show up very well) and a cockroach in the bathroom, NOT GOOD!!!! I went downstairs to use their computer, and it appears the ground part of the plug has been cut out, that is dangerous, curious how fire department would view this issue. Don't know why it has become so run down and in much disrepair, but I think we would look elsewhere for a hotel if in this area again.

Also, the public men's bathroom sink was unfinished, and toilet kept running wasting water.

Room Tip: Look elsewhere unless you like roaches in your room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yourswflnotary
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Staff was pleasant, hotel was clean. It was dated compared to other comfort in i stays in last night. The washer broke so receptionist stated we couldn’t get any extra wash clothes. Room accommodated 7 people but we only had 5 wash clothes. So I had to go out and buy my own. That sucked.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We had a room with two queen beds which was quite and restful we had no complaints other than one of the safety exits was blocked due to renovation and some construction odors. The Ft. Pierce area is a perfect stop over for a cruise as it is an easy drive to Miami and Ft Lauderdale..

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends