“Excellent property”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed 9 July 2011

We were just there for one night, but it must be a brand new property. VERY clean, quiet, nice breakfast. Good value.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 June 2011

At first my husband and I had problems with the internet and staff at this hotel on a stay, but the management contacted me and made things right. Due to him contacting us over my previous concerns we gave the hotel a 2nd chance and stayed there on a return trip about a month later and our trip was perfect. Internet worked great, staff was friendly, room was clean and very comfortable. Huge room with seperate living room area, fridge/microwave etc. Decent basic breakfast in the morning. We will without a doubt return to this hotel on all future trips to this area. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Stay in a King Suite. They are very nice and big.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2011

We stayed here for one night after attending a concert at the fabulous Sunrise Theatre in Ft. Pierce to avoid a long drive home that night. This was our first stay at a Fairfield Inn, we normally stay at Residence Inn's and we did see the difference! The hotel was sold out and it did cause some problems. First, when we arrived we wanted to buy some bottled water, the hotel reception was sold out so we were told to try the soda machine on the second floor. I put in my money, pushed water and got a Mountain Dew! Back down to reception - got money refunded. Gave up on water, went to room - room was cold as a cold front had come through the area; I called reception for a blanket (as I couldn't get the wall unit to give us any hot air, only cold air) and the front desk apologized but they had run out of blankets! They were apologetic but that didn't solve the problem! Sigh. Our room and bathroom were nice, nothing to complain about but then a whirring noise started in the corner of the room which was annoying. The next morning we went to breakfast; they had run out of bananas and the choice of breakfast foods was all carbs and sugars. The only protein they had was an egg and bacon quiche (tiny, hundreds of calories and very high in fat) which had to be microwaved. It was not good! Since both my husband and I are trying to watch our carb intakes we had to skip breakfast and go to a restaurant instead. I did fill out a form complaining about all of the above and handed it to the front desk on our way out. It was just ok, we will not be returning though!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mwooduk
Reviewed 17 July 2010

After staying at a competing hotel many times, I wanted to give another hotel a try. THIS is my new favorite place to stay when in Fort Pierce! Newer hotel, clean, great service & right off of both I-95 & the Florida's Turnpike.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank CPC_LLC
Reviewed 9 June 2010

When the reservations were made NO ONE told us that there were going to be LARGE groups of sports teams there. Oh the hotel was clean and nice however the hotel CATERS to Sports teams! The lady who checked us in was rude! SO my point being if you make any reservation at this hotel make sure you ask them if there will be large groups there. When we went down early for breakfast there was like 200 teenagers with parents and coaches in the lobby and absolutely NO tables to sit down and forget about the food. They were a bunch of vultures! I have a 16 month old baby who I must sit in a high chair to feed! I was IRRATE! so when I approached the front desk about the problem there was no manager on the premisis at all. It was a Saturday and the lady tells me the manager would not be in until Tuesday?? I have NEVER been to any hotel anywhere where there was no manager on duty at all times! I feel if you are going to have groups than tell everyone else the hotel is full! The situation was Never handled!! and so I left very unhappy!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank blessedwife1
rmcdowell, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2011

Dear Guest,
We certainly apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. We strive to please every guest who stays with us. While it is very difficult to control other guests in the hotel in large numbers, we should have been more accomodating to your needs.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Team