My wife and I stayed here for a couple of weeks in three different rooms. The motel is very clean and decorated in a colorful, fun Florida style. The efficiencies are great and well appointed (though the one "motel" room we stayed in was very small.) We highly recommend this place if like you like to be right downtown (one block from the beach and in the middle of all the action.) Park your car and walk or bike everywhere. Fort Myers Beach is getting nicer every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eclectic, Key West Style Motel. Situated on a lovely lagoon. Boat dock, BBQ grills, 2 pools. Tiki huts. Efficiency rooms, 1 and 2 bedrooms also available. Located on Famous Old San Carlos Blvd. between Times Square and the Back Bay. Walk to everything! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Shipwreck Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shipwreck Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Shipwreck Motel Fort Myers Beach, Florida