All reviews beach towels living room great sunset screened balcony paper towels ft myers beach dish soap quiet end the entire staff stayed longer beautiful beach the location is perfect times square ken apartment property vacation
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Great place to stay and enjoy Fort Myers Beach without the noise! Spotless and with everything you need. It is a little bit out from the centre but that is a positive! you can walk on the beach, watch the sunset and still walk to a local bar but enjoy a little bit of peace and quiet.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 19 October 2015

If you're looking for a bargain on the beach this is it. This condo is small and a little dated but very nice and well maintained. For the price to be on the beach, you can't beat it. Biggest down fall for me is no dishwasher. We booked the same condo for our family vacation again next year. I highly recommend!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Peyton16
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

This place was awesome I messed up my reservations and they total accommodated me! Very clean and perfect location on the beach. Close to other nice resorts, restaurants, and bars. Publix and 7-11 were also in walking distance . I recommend this place

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 18 October 2015

I cannot say enough how wonderful this hotel is. From check-in to check-out we have nothing bad to say. We loved the fact that it was oceanfront and small. The room was spotless and HUGE. It had 2 queen beds in the bedroom with a spacious closet and flat screen TV. The kitchen came with all of the essentials to cook and clean with. There was a spacious living room, dining room, entry area, and balcony. The staff welcomed us warmly and offered beach towels for our stay. The view from our balcony was wonderful. The pool was heated and wonderful to use. It is close to lots of local restaurants, stores, and trolley service. This would be fabulous for couples as well as for families. We hope to return someday for a longer stay! Highly recommend for a great getaway from busy and crowded beach resorts you may have been to before. Love the Fort Myers Beach area!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2015

I have been going to Fort Myers Beach for over 30 years mostly staying with friends then when they sold I was on my own and was told to try Gulfview Manor. Great staff and manager !. Right on the beach you can rent 2 chairs and umbrella for about 20 bucks. You can walk to movie theater right across the street.

Room Tip: ocean front
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple