All reviews nice pool old florida great little place within walking distance heavenly biscuit pool deck location is great beds were comfortable cheryl walt beach mile grocery mattresses rates microwave gulf
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Been to the beach several years in a row and tried a new place. Don’t expect much from this place. Its a great room for this price point and rating. It’s nicely located 150 yards from the beach and has a pool. The people who own it are super nice. The room is nothing special and if your just looking for a place to lay your head this is your spot. My biggest concern is all the extension cords connecting everything. But Im sure its ok otherwise code inspectors would have said something right?!? There’s a small, small, small kitchen with sink-dishwasher combo, small stove, and mini-fridge (wish I had taken a pic). There was 1 double & 1 twin bed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jsurface10
Reviewed 22 May 2018

This was an overnight stop, but could easily be a destination. When we arrived, it was instant relaxation. It's just a quaint little place with great atmosphere. There is reserved parking and immediate beach access. I heartily recommend this little jewel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Room had an odd smell, carpet was dirty and room not very clean overall. I opted out of taking a shower due to cleanliness concerns. Also, I specifically asked for a very quiet room as I have a difficult time with noise. Management said there would be no problems at all and all guests would be not be loud. Guests were partying at the pool outside of our 1st floor room and my husband has to finally ask them at 1:30 am to please take their conversation/party back to their room. We left as early as possible to get out of the inn. I would never stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I had a little get-away. This is definitely an old style motel, but our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We were even offered beach chairs an an umbrella along with beach towels. Was a nice place to stay for the money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

With a little hesitation I stayed there after Cheryl and Walt sold it in January. The new owner is still in Tennessee. His brother was there twice for business. With this in mind there seems to be little pride in the management keeping this hotel up. up. In over a week the pool was not cleaned. Cigarette buts we’re under the table the whole time. The pool deck had weeds growing through it. The pool lounge chairs need to be redone. We had the first room that the television was broken. New room. It had bed bugs in it. So the day before we left it was sprayed. I have bites all over. No newspapers anymore. The manager does not come until 10:00 so if you have an early flight check out the night before. They charge your credit card when you arrive- no refunds. $15.00 for a lost towel. The rates have gone up. Cost for children and extra person are $5.00 more a night. The management claims they are Cheryl’s rates but they are not. $15.00 increase on all rooms for 2018. This makes no sense cause the smaller rooms are going up more percentage wise. We are used to an almost full hotel but we had less than 4 rooms average the whole week. I would not stay here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family