“Amazing family vacation”
View from the Deck
Your address
Family Room - Flatscreen TV with DVD player
Family Room - Spot lighting in wood ceiling
Large living area with beautiful gulf view
Windows on all walls make it bright and airy
Newly finished kitchen
Gourmet kitchen complete with accessories
Large master king bedroom - w/flat screen TV & DVD
Designer touches
Second bedroom with queen and twin beds - Flat screen TV & DVD
Bathroom is decorated in fun style
View to your deck & beach
Beautiful view from the Gulf cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
loganbui
“Amazing family vacation”
Reviewed 19 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This is the fourth year for my family and I to vacation at the cottages and this is the fourth year for my family and I to vacation at the cottages and it is more difficult to leave every year. We go to the cottages twice a year, every spring and every fall and have stayed in every cottage. The cottages are the very best vacation destination we have ever stayed at. Great beaches, very clean and very nice cottages, and the most amazing respectful on site owners you will ever encounter. If there was six stars, the cottages would be on the list! it is more difficult to leave every year. We go to the cottages twice a year, every spring and every fall and have stayed in every cottage. The cottages are the very best vacation destination we have ever stayed at. Great beaches, very clean and very nice cottages, and the most amazing respectful on site owners you will ever encounter. If there was six stars, the cottages would be on the list!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
20 Apr 2015
Thank you for the great review. I will pass your kind words on to the rest of the team. As you know they all work very hard to make each guests experience as wonderful as possible.
Sara T
Marshall, Illinois
“PARADISE FOUND”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I absolutely love this place. If you are looking for a laid back, never wear shoes, live the life of a beach bum, then this is the place. It is clean, charming, up to date, has tons of personality, and is located conveniently. The cottages are stocked with everything you'll need. I think I could prepare a 5 course meal in the kitchen if I wanted to. No need to bring anything but your swimsuit. I liked it enough to sign up to come back next year.

Liked best: Location
Your age range 50-64
Maiva5664...
International Falls, Minnesota
“An absolutely perfect cottage and location for a vacation!”
Reviewed 22 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The cottage is very spacious and well appointed including a well equipped kitchen as well as a gas grill on the large deck. It is just a short distance from the activities of Times Square but far enough away to be quiet. There is no on site office so locate Leisure American in order to get info and keys This is a great place to come and relax......no surprises!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The excellent quality of the entire property
Liked least: Trying to find Leisure American with no signage
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children Large groups
momof5gra...
Louisville, Kentucky
“As close to heaven as I can be!”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We were only able to stay for four nights and wanted to be directly on the beach. Down the steps is all you have to walk to get your toes in the sand and then there is nothing but sand between you and the ocean. Loved the colorful lounge chairs at our disposal! A quick trip to the 7eleven and we were enjoying a beer and watching the sun set. The house itself was in great shape and decorated comfortably! The entire front of the house is windows and the views are the best!! We walked to time square for dinner most of the evenings and felt very safe as we passed many families along the way, even at 10:30pm. I had the King Bed which was incredibly comfortable and the other room had a singe and a double bed which my friends said was equally as comfortable. We flew so I didn't bring my own pillow and slept like a baby. We headed over to Sanibel Island one day for shelling during the day and enjoyed the sunset on Captiva Island and some delicious Mexican food there before we headed back to our home on the beach. It was a very easy little trip but truly, would have been just fine never leaving this place. I will be back with my family soon!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location - right on the beach
Liked least: that we couldn't stay longer!
Families with young children Large groups
Sheree C
Wichita, Kansas
“Best location on the Beach”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

This place was great. The owners were friendly to deal with. The location was great. I couldn't have asked for a better location or place to spend the month of Dec. Looking forward to my next stay.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing