“Esterra Spa and Salon, The Westin at Marina Village”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Esterra Salon & Spa
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

A sanctuary in SW Florida, the Esterra Spa and Salon provides superb professional haircare, nail services, skin care and massage. I have been a customer at Esterra for over 13 years and highly recommend the restorative benefits of deep tissue massage. Subtle decor amid the backdrop of unspoiled nature adds to the whole body experience. Modern, clean, and accommodating.

There are newer reviews for Esterra Salon & Spa

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

I've personally had several massages at various types of spas. This was my first time at this spa and I chose the 30 minute neck, back and shoulder massage. That was hands down the best "standard" massage I've ever had! I'm so sorry that I do not remember the lovely woman's name. But she was excellent! I typically go for a deep tissue massage but my husband and I had been working out much harder the last couple of weeks leading up to vacation so I was extra sore and didn't think a deep tissue would feel so great. However, the lady that gave me the massage applied the perfect amount of pressure for my needs and yet it was extremely soothing! Many spas include aroma therapy as an added value service. Esterra Spa did not but that did not take away from my enjoyment in any way, just something worth noting. So I was more than pleased with mine! My husband actually loves a spa way more than I do so he's the one to please. He got the Anti-Aging facial and was in heaven! I am writing this review 5 days after he had the facial and I can honestly say his skin still looks pretty fantastic! I also have to give kudos to the receptionist. She was super friendly and helpful! This spa is a hidden little gem on the Island!

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

The massage was good, but not the best. The place was clean, but the massage room was more like a hospital room with sterile colors and equipment. The therapists didn't seem to want to be there. They tried to up charge us 5 dollars for more pressure. I would go back, but wouldn't expect to feel like you were in a resort, but instead a clinic.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

I had just checked into the Diamondhead resort, and noticed the spa right in the reception area. It was 10am, and the employees were all chatting. And chatting. And chatting. Finally I was noticed and asked if I could have a pedicure now. Someone pointed to a chair, so I walked towards it. The basin at the foot of the chair had nail clippings in it and ring around the tub. I smiled, said "Thanks, but nevermind."
I went to Jenny's near Hooters.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

My massage was AMAZING! Robin Gaeta, was absolutely spectacular. I have trouble with my lower back, and she loosened me up and I left feeling like a new person. She knew exactly what to do! This was a five star experience. If you are vacationing or a local, treat yourself!