“Didn't stay long - too dirty”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Esterra Salon & Spa
Reviewed 2 March 2016

I had just checked into the Diamondhead resort, and noticed the spa right in the reception area. It was 10am, and the employees were all chatting. And chatting. And chatting. Finally I was noticed and asked if I could have a pedicure now. Someone pointed to a chair, so I walked towards it. The basin at the foot of the chair had nail clippings in it and ring around the tub. I smiled, said "Thanks, but nevermind."
I went to Jenny's near Hooters.

There are newer reviews for Esterra Salon & Spa

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

My massage was AMAZING! Robin Gaeta, was absolutely spectacular. I have trouble with my lower back, and she loosened me up and I left feeling like a new person. She knew exactly what to do! This was a five star experience. If you are vacationing or a local, treat yourself!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

I went for a mani/pedi. I just walked in and thankfully they had just had a cancellation and I was able to get an appt. The esthetician (sorry, I forget her name) was excellent. She was pleasant, did a great job on both mani/pedi and chatted just the right amount. She is Russian and her mother also works there. The Spa is spotless and the receptionist greeted me in a very friendly manner and offered the cancellation. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 November 2015

I was staying at the Cape Coral Westin and booked a massage for Sunday morning. Danyelle was my masseuse and she was WONDERFUL! Don't let her small size fool you. This woman has hands that pulverized every knot and soothed my taught muscles. She is sweet and friendly and I understand why she has clients who fly in just for her services. Every time I go to Cape Coral I will book an appointment with Dayelle. The spa itself is UPSTAIRS in the shopping/restaurant area next to the hotel. It was very clean and and had low lights and soft music. Reception was friendly and I was taken into a relaxation room first. Uncomfortable chairs there. HA! But the massage room was large and quiet. Danyelle is your girl!!

Reviewed 16 May 2015

If you need to be HEARD when choosing a massage therapist, ask for Allen. He's so attentive and does little extras to pamper. His personal energy is fantastic and I was quite comfortable with him upon meeting him. He even stayed much later than closing to give me a thorough massage with champagne at the end. Can't say enough good things about him.

1  Thank beachdoll_11