“Have enjoyed several stays here!”
other travellers have booked this property
Watch the beautiful sunsets
from our balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Watch the beautiful sunsets
from our balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

JJaneMich...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Have enjoyed several stays here!”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

My memory is foggy, but the first time we stayed at this condo -- I believe was in 2005 (in May or June). We also rented it in 2007, 2008, and 2009. I'm not sure why I'm writing this review. Maybe I have vacation on my mind. Maybe the stagnant summer air in Cincinnati has me yearning for beach and sand and breezes. In any case, this condo is a gem and I highly recommend it, not only for the condo itself, but also the location: Quiet, clean, and far enough from the activity of the majority of beach goers, but close enough to walk to the restaurants, bars, shops, and conveniences like the 7-11 store a few blocks away.

As for the condo itself: Located on the second floor of the Kona Beach Club, it has a great view of the beach (and of the sunset -- not to be missed!), for those who enjoy wave watching (which is what my husband is into). As for me: I like to start my day with a run/workout and a swim. This end of the beach feels so "away from it all" (but it really isn't) so it's a real treat to experience the quiet and solitude in the waking hours of the morning.

When it's time to retreat indoors for a bit, the front room, with a couch and dining table (and air conditioning!) with its glass sliding door still allows you to watch the water as you make plans for the rest of the day or doze off for a bit before heading back out. There is a pool, if that's your thing, and you'll have a parking spot. And you'll have plenty of clean towels and sheets and the standard kitchen items, if you enjoy preparing dinner in while on vacation. (We rarely do -- I generally just fire up the coffee pot... and stock the fridge with beer...).

Overall, it's a very comfortable, clean place to stay! There were only two of us, but I can see this rental easily sleeping four with no problem. Would be great for a small family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing