All reviewsfront desksuper targetroom was cleansmall fridge and microwavespring trainingfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsshort driveyogurtbreakfast barcentral locationjet blue parknice staydefinitely stay here againsanibel islandkathyproperty
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here just one night (July 3-4) as a pitstop on our way through town. The hotel is fine, nothing fancy, but adequate. Room was clean, bed was comfy, AC worked, front desk girl (@ check-in) was very friendly. That's really all we needed, so no complaints. We were a little disappointed that the breakfast spread was cleared by 9:40 AM (20-min earlier than advertised) but there's a Bob Evans just around the corner so it all worked out. If you just need a place to crash for the night, it'll do! If you're planning a vaca, you might want to look elsewhere. JS

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Fairfield F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are happy that we had a pleasant stay with us. Please know that breakfast ends a 9:00am during the weekday's and not 10:00. Please accept my apologies for the miscommunication received. If your travels bring you back to Ft Myers, please come and visit.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We finished our vacation by staying 3 nights at this location. The front desk staff was very pleasant. No problems at check in, and the cleaning / maintenance staff were helpful and pleasant, and always greeted us when we were in the hall.

We found the room large, though a tight "hall" area by the door/bathroom area. Had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker in the room. One desk area chair, one regular chair, and a roll out cushion by the TV area. The bed was not positioned in the middle of the room but off to the side. So the window/air condition side has half the floor area of the wall side. Enough room on the wall side for another chair, and that would have been nice.The bed was extremely soft, but personal preference for us is a firmer mattress. The A/C unit was kept at about 67 degrees -- any higher and the room became stuffy very quick. For once, there were enough hangers for the both of us. There was a safe located in the closet area. Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner - score! The hand lotion, and soaps were wonderful, too.We didn't use the pool, but did use the laundry facilities. Nice to come home with all clean clothes instead of dirty. But I know not everyone would want to do laundry. I appreciate having facilities available. There were 3 carts available for luggage just inside the front door. That was nice. parking is on the sides and front of the building -- nothing on the back.

My personal complaints and why only 4 vs 5 stars: as I saw in another post, the bathroom area is a bit of a pain. The switch for the toilet/shower area is on the outside of the room, and opposite of the door knob. Pain in the backside & stupid location. Locate the switch inside the room or at the very least, the same side as the doorknob. This isn't the hotel fault but an architectural design issue. I don't mind reusing my towel (I do at home so this isn't any difference), but there was only one place to hang a towel to dry and we had 2 people. Therefore, 2 wet towels and no place to hang the second. NO SHELF IN THE ROOM!!! For those of us who wear glasses all the time, there is no place to put them except the top of the toilet tank or toilet lid. Anything on the top of the toilet tank slides off, every time. I don't want to put dusting powder in the shower stall so the only other option is the toilet lid. Same with my glasses, so I finally put them on the extra towel. Someone need to talk to the architect design people concerning bathroom layout.

We were happy with the breakfast offerings, and the lady in charge even was able to give me a gluten free muffin!! THANKS!!! The little bottle of water was great idea -- we saved a couple for the morning we left. Just the right amount for a drink prior to going through TSA check-in. I cheated and took some of the walnuts and raisins back to the room to mix with my M&M's for a trail mix type snack. Yummy!

There seems to be a problem with the outlets in the "office" area. Luckily we had adapters since the USB ports didn't work. For any of our electronic items. Seemed to also be a slow charge. Had my tablet plugged in overnight and it only charged to a 74%. Same with my cell phone -- plugged in overnight and only at about 84%. We had no problems with the TV, fridge, or coffee maker.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Fairfield F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for the personable feedback on TripAdvisor. Please if your travels bring you back to Ft Myers, please come and stay with us.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Just spent 4 days here and it is a great place to stay. Very Clean . The breakfast they serve is very nice. More choices than usual "free breakfast". A very nice lady named Gabby over saw the breakfast area and she was great. A nice little perk was a bottle of water she gave every one to take back to your room for the day.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Fairfield F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for the great review on TripAdvisor. We are happy that we were able to satify your stay.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I stayed two nights for business and was very pleased. I was the last guest to check in at 1 am due to a plane delay and the gentleman that checked me in (Rob I think) was great. He got me checked in fast. The breakfast area is nice and the location is around restaurants and shopping. Great stay and a good value

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Fairfield F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Biztravr,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that we were able to provide a great stay and a good value.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Stayed on way to Key West Ferry Express on way over then again on way back. Nice, clean hotel with very friendly staff. Only drawback was breakfast as it wasn't the most tasty or much choice, but average. Leaving early though, they did provide us with a "to go" bag with fruit, water and very nice granola bar.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Topolli,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.