All reviews waffle house sausage patties room was clean the breakfast area free breakfast hot breakfast cleaning staff one night stay coffee maker would stay again baseball tournament lobby interstate tile ft microwave myers
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Booked the hotel last min for a baseball tournament b/c it was between that & a Motel 8. When we arrived the staff was very friendly. Can say I was VERY impressed & will return. They had free breakfast, the room was very clean & especially loved the fact it was tile & not carpet. The pool is not all that but we didn't use it anyway. Lots of places to eat nearby & off the highway.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 1st floor
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were in Ft. Myers for spring training and on our way to Treasure Island via Rte. 75. It was close to Jet Blue Field and convenient to get to. Staff was friendly and helpful in suggesting nearby restaurants. Room was clean and adequate for an overnight stay. The complimentary breakfast was good.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We were here for an overnight waiting to go home. It was near the airport so that is why I chose it. Also there are many restaurants nearby. The hotel seems to be recently remodeled in some bold colors. Different from others but I liked it. Check in was fast by a pleasant young man. There is no elevator just a strange wheelchair lift that he allowed us to use as our room was on the second floor. The room was fine. Colorful also. The bed was ok. Not as good as other places but for one night it was fine. I too wonder why the small pillows? No one likes something that tiny. They even look,strange on the bed. I had to go get more and he was nice to get a couple more. They were regular size. Also 3 towels was not enough. The hotel was very clean. The breakfast was typical of other places. The hot food was hot and kept well stocked. The pool was outside and it was too cold out to use while we were there. They say they have a business center but there is nothing at the desk labeled as such. But the desk clerk was able to print what we needed. We found it to be very quiet. This place is ok for a quick stay.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Our flight arrived into RSW at 2 am and I had booked this hotel in advance. There is not an airport shuttle (which I should have known). It’s a $22 Uber ride from the airport. Check in took about 15 minutes, which seems excessive. The clerk confirmed we could have a late checkout at noon. Then he said “oh, I see you have luggage. I GUESS I could let you use the handicap lift.” You have luggage? It’s an AIRPORT hotel! There is no elevator!!! The room was very nice and super clean. Beds and linens excellent. Then ... right on queue at 11 am, housekeeping banged on the door and opened it ... “are you checking out?” I told her we had confirmed late checkout. Then 5 minutes later, the in room phone rang. “Are you checking our?” Again I said that we had confirmed late checkout! She apologized and said the night clerk had not noted that in the notes. Not a great experience but the hotel was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The areas of the hotel I saw were spotlessly clean. My room was especially clean and the towels were shaped with fancy little touches - even the toilet paper was shaped into little rosettes. It was a full house, but still quiet. Victoria at the front desk was very welcoming and helpful. The staircases were at the ends of the hall and my room was centrally located, so that made for a bit of a walk. There is a central wheelchair lift which came in handy with my luggage. I didn't eat at the hotel, so cannot comment on the available breakfast. My only complaint were the pillows...they were half sized - what's up with that? I encountered this at another chain hotel as well. If you move, your head is off the pillow. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: If you don't want a long walk, ask for a room near the stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business