See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Horable! I guess you get what you pay for...Dirty, Ghetto, People out side partying drinking kissing do who knows what.. GROSS I say Do not ever go there next time I will spend the extra money and sleep well!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ft. Myers FL, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

alyvivas1982,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

great staff but a lot of noise and police disturbances and rooms are in terrible shape. Too much parking lot activity day and night and lots of noise from partying and fighting in guest rooms. Front staff tries to be very helpful but problems still arrive every night.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ft. Myers FL, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Marie Q,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. I want to apologize for the noises that disturbed your rest, All Front Desk Clerks are instructed and trained on how to handle these types of issues and I'm very sorry they failed to correct . We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This room was the worst place I have ever spent a night outside a tent in a campground. We arrived very late and had prepaid for the room through an online website. No other real options other than stay the night.

The approach to our room on the far side of the motel was dark and dirty, and looked like a minimum security prison lockup. Cigarette butts all over the place and gouges and dirt marks on the walls and doors. All that was missing was the barbed wire.

The inside of the room looked there had been an axe fight. The walls were heavily marked with gouges, scratches, dirt marks with pieces of plaster missing showing white under the hideous green paint. The light fixture on the ceiling had dark stains and dead flies showing through. The curtains sagged on one side of the window. An ugly high back fake leather office chair had holes in it with one large hole on the arm wrapped in duck tape. The inside of the door had gouges and pry marks all around the door lock. If I didn’t know better I would swear someone had desperately tried to breakout.

The room had very old small mismatched microwave and refrigerator that I would not recommend putting food in.

There was a musty odor to the room which we noticed clung to clothes we had left out. Bed sheets seemed clean but the bedspread had the same musty smell as the room air.

This was the worst motel room I have ever stayed in my life. I don’t care how good a deal the price is, I would not stay here again if you paid me.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter M
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ft. Myers FL, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Peter M,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Like other roadside inns, it has basic items of comfort (ar conditioning, free WiFi, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and flat screen) and even an outdoor pool. Rooms are clean. Beds are excellent. Breakfast is reasonable. The best aspect is the courtesy of the staff. Parking is free, and easy. Location is very convenient for a few attractions in the area, such as Sanibel Island. Overall, very good value for money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ft. Myers FL, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Rogerio_PoA,

Thank you very much for the compliments you give to our hotel! We value our customer's experience that is why we always make sure that our facilities are in good shape to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ft. Myers FL, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018