US$144
US$105
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Myers(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$84
ComfortInn
SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$104
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$99
GardenInn.com
Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$104
Hyatt.com
US$115
US$93
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$117
Agoda.com
US$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$223
US$198
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewssports barclub levelstacy annshoeless joebell towermovie theaterfront deskihg memberfifth floorpool arearestaurants within walking distancebusiness tripbreakfast buffetenjoyed my staybed was comfortablespring trainingbusiness center
Reviewed 25 July 2017

My wife and I stayed for one night to attend a seminar being held in the hotel. Parking was readily available and convenient. We were greeted quickly with courtesy. We had supper at their "Shoeless Joe" sports-themed restaurant, offering burgers, pizzas, chili, fish-and-chips, and slightly more upscale fare; the food was good. The room was clean and functional. We were given $3.00-off coupons for the $12.95 breakfast buffet; it was a good selection of hot-and-cold dishes. The meeting rooms were well-equipped and comfortable. Families seemed to be enjoying the outdoor pool, though we didn't use it. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Jim L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear George M,
We appreciate the nice review you gave our property and thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Bell Tower Shops. It was great to hear you were able to enjoy Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe and enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of our rooms. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Pleasant hotel, but it seemed tired. Our room smelled musty and the bathroom did not have a fan for the humidity. After a shower the bathroom walls were wet. We had small sugar ants and did not report it as we didn't want to change rooms, nor have it fumigated while there. For a longer stay I would request a different room for fear of mold. The windows around the bank of elevators had rolled up towels on the window sills to absorb the condescensation and there were a few random buckets in the lobby for roof leaks. The hot breakfast which was not complimentary, was non-descript. To do it over we probably we have had breakfast at a McDonald's. As an IHG member we had access to a free complimentary continental breakfast which we had one morning. For the most part the staff was extremely friendly, but on the morning of check-out the cleaning crew was talking among themselves in Spanish. I was taught you acknowledge and respect your customers. Anyway, would not stay there again. A lot of others to chose from.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Jim L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear sandn2shoes,
Thank you for your recent review and for having been our guest. Thank you for noting the friendliness of our staff members. They work hard to make each guest stay enjoyable.
We apologize for the sugar ants you encountered in your room. At this time of year with the heavy afternoon rains it is a challenge we work on in SWFL. We would welcome the opportunity to serve you again should the opportunity arise. Thank you again.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Gosh, this review is from a stay back December 21, 2016. Really nice hotel with personable staff. Members of IHG Club get access to a continental breakfast daily & happy hour. Breakfast buffet has breads, muffins, fruits, teas, coffee, etc. Considering what you'd spend for a breakfast outside the hotel, this is a lot healthier, quick, easy & FREE. Who doesn't like FREE? said nobody. Pool has a waterfall & towels at the door. Convenient location to airport, Sanibel, Captiva, Cape Coral, N Ft Myers.

Stayed: December 2016

Dear NanGreg85,
Thank you for your review from you December stay with us. And even though that was a while back, we enjoy hearing from our guests. It was nice to learn you enjoyed the breakfast snack and beverage station we offer our IHG Rewards Club members on the Club Level floor. We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon. Until then safe and happy travels.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Had the honor and pleasure of Djing a wedding in their ballroom. From a vendor standpoint, I was treated excellent by the hotel staff. They were very attentive, asking us if we wanted drinks (water or soda) , even had a plate for us to have dinner. Really nice that they take care of vendors.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Jim L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Jesse L,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay here at the Crowne Plaza Bell Tower Shops. Our staff really are "the stars of our show" and it was nice to hear you found that to be the case. We hope you will be back for more events at our hotel and thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel in the beginning of June for 2 nights with a group of 8 women. The 2nd night after returning to my room after being gone for 5 hours, my friend and I noticed that housekeeping had cleaned our room and than noticed that our bottle of vodka was missing. The manager apologized and bought us another bottle. We had dinner reservations and when we changed our clothes and went to leave noticed that a bag with all my shoes and jewelry were also stolen. We went to the customer service desk where a rude employee said that they are not responsible for missing items and they already looked around and didn't find the vodka. Are you kidding me??????????How ridiculous as if the housekeeper is going to leave it on her cart. Maybe he drank it with that crazy comment. I asked to speak to the manager again and he asked me to fill out an insurance claim form, which I did and that someone would be in touch. I was not even offered a free night stay at this point, our girls weekend was ruined. All my friends were telling me to make a police report, and I chose not to because I believed they were going to make good on what happened as they had record of the housekeeper entering my room 15 minutes after we left.
To date, July 11th. I have not written a complaint on any social media site until now. I AM FED UP. I have called their corporate office and made a case # where the nice lady said someone would call be in 48 hours...still waiting a month later... I called back 2 weeks later where they said they couldn't help me I needed to deal with the hotel (why bother making a case if they had NO INTENTION on helping me, and again the lady said the hotel would reach out to me in 24 hours...still waiting 2 weeks ago. The fact that my stuff was stolen and I can't get reimbursed is absolutely insane. I bet if my mattress was too hard I would have got comped the whole trip!! Don't stay here, they are thieves.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank jillikenz28

Dear jillikenz28,
Please understand that following the hotel already refunding your night stay and replacing the bottle of vodka that was allegedly taken, this matter is being referred to the hotels insurance carrier for the other items that were reported missing. Unfortunately in reviewing this matter there was no clear indication to tell what may have happened to the items that were missing and who may have been at fault? The housekeeper in question is a long term, trusted member of our staff who was very upset to learn she was under investigation and did not know what could have happened to the items your said were missing. The hotel has not had a history of, nor has there been subsequent reports of missing guest property. We regret your disappointment but believe we have responded in a fair and businesslike manner.