“Fast & accurate”

Add it.
Dunkin Donuts
Ranked #7 of 21 Bakeries in Fort Myers
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I am a non-coffee drinker but LOVE the DD iced tea. The staff is always helpful but there is not always consistency in the amount of the sugar in the tea. It would be great if they could fix that. Sometimes I can hardly tell that sugar is in it, other times it is Very sweet!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

This Dunkin Donuts was recently opened and is less than a quarter of a mile from our home. It's location on College Parkway makes it heavily used. Directly across from Florida Southwestern College, and The Canterbury School is it in a prime location; however, this is also a slight disadvantage. During rush hour it is very hard to get in and out. But in off hours this is not a problem. I visit only during non-rush hours, and do like the convenience to my home.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I travel daily on College parkway and stop at the Dunkin on my way to the Cape. Its a clean , modern store that appears to get their product from another location. I have ordered a Blueberry muffin on a few occasions.... theirs is the best... and they only had low fat, which I am not a fan of the consistency. They said they didn't order enough which led me to believe they were an outlet for a larger store. They still do the sandwiches which are excellent and the coffees are spot on, but sometimes the supply doesn't equal the demand. I am sure this is a growing pain and will correct itself as they get acclimated.. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. If you can't find something here you like, you just are being difficult....

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Strategically located at the entrance to Whiskey Creek, this DD has become an immediate hit!

This is an updated "café style" Dunkin branch..with comfortable upholstered seating available. A great place to meet, catch a cup of Jo on the way to anywhere, or just hang out.