1,694 results
All reviewsiced teafront deskgreat hotelthe breakfast areabreakfast staffwafflesbreakfast was deliciousa wonderful stayfresh fruitthe entire staffi highly recommend this hotelhome away from homedefinitely stay here againspring trainingclean roomsfree breakfasteasy access
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Hospitality management teacher here. If you've red my reviews before, you know I am overly critical. This hotel is at the top of my rating scale. It is clean and accommodating. The people are very friendly and helpful. Did I mention this hotel was very clean? It is maintained very nicely. The breakfast was very good and they actually have enough seating! The pool is the perfect relaxation spot. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Exceptionally friendly and helpful front desk staff. Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast a step above some of the other hotel chains with no surprises. Well situated. Easy to get to and easy access to the Harbor.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Amazing staff. Every member of the staff that I encountered actually acted like they enjoyed what they were doing and genuinely enjoyed helping me with anything I needed or just making sure I had everything addressed for my stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Amazing hotel! Our room was huge and could accommodate my family of 6. Very clean! Complimentary breakfast was very good, with lots of choices . Wish we could have stayed longer. Fitness room has 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical and a weight machine . Did it's job.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Whatever I asked I got. Front desk, housekeeping and kitchen staff was pleasantly accommodating. I love the cleanliness. I love the diversity of the staff. I love the style of the hotel. I want some of the furniture in my home.

In closing I would love for every hotel I stay in to be as wonderful as this Hampton Inn &Suite. So if you are looking for a place to stay in Fort Myers I strongly suggest you give Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Colonial Blvd try. You will truly enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: First floor is an excellent choice. Your are close to everything.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family