“Pb&j roll !!!! ”
Review of Blu Sushi

Blu Sushi
Ranked #341 of 952 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

If you love sushi this is a must! PB&J is the best roll they sell! They have endless lunch during the week and they decent happy hour soecials!

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Fresh sushi, good ambiance, great service. Nothing else to say. I highly recommend it and the drink selection is not bad either. Do stop by if you are a sushi lover.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I just went once and the food was great, the place is beautiful but the service was awful! And the place wasn't even full, so I want to think that is not always like that because I heard good things of them before, I would come back and give them a second chance since the food is really good!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Trendy looking restaurant but the food does not live up to the scene. Not great but not bad either
They do have a nice Happy Hour. Service could be better

Reviewed 2 July 2015

My experience at Blu Sushi was exceptional. We were sat right away when we walked through the door. Service took a little while to get to the table however it gave us plenty of time to review the beverage and food menus. The only flaw to this experience was the amount of time it took for our drinks to reach the table but the taste made up for it. Overall, the atmosphere was a little noisy but definitely bearable. We ordered two specialty rolls each so there was plenty to go around and we almost finished all of it! I will definitely be coming back to Blu Sushi for another great dining experience.