“Ooooooo the seafood was so good”
Review of Pinchers

Pinchers
Ranked #73 of 947 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I love oysters and I had a dozen everytime we went there... :)
I would recommend any of the seafood meals ... apparently the wings were good too.
The happy hour is good, go to their website to see for each day what is what.
2 for 1 margaritas had my name all over it.
Over all, great place.

1  Thank Michelle H

Reviewed 9 January 2018

If your looking for memorable seafood this is not your choice. The food is average, large quantities but nothing special. Very competent and friendly staff. You come for the view!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten here before for sandwiches which were very good so we decided to return for dinner. We had 2 for 1 drinks. I had sautéed softshell crab entree. It was very flavorful, probably one of the best softshells that I have ever had. My wife had the fresh snapper, grilled. Very good. The sides: garlic bread, baked beans and French fries were also good although some of the FF’s looked like they had been through the fryer twice.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We had 2 for one drinks at the bar while we waited for a table. The crab cakes are huge and so delicious! Wonderful dinner in a fabulous seafood restaurant.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

If the weather is cooperating, be sure to ask to sit outside (you won't regret it). The staff is very helpful and a happy attitude. Within walking distance from the Edison Ford Estate and in the same building as Pure Fort Myers sunset cruises. I've been there 3 times and can say they are consistently good. Good service, good food, good prices and fantastic views! The all day 2 for 1 sangria special is a hit for us. Plenty of parking and they do have call ahead seating which I recommend for larger parties. One of our favorites and looking forward to next time!