“Ooooooo the seafood was so good”
Review of Pinchers

Pinchers
Ranked #71 of 966 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fresh is everything to a seafood restaurant, especially ours, and we try our best to deliver fresh seafood to your table each and every visit. Local fishermen and crabbers leave our shores daily and guide their boats out into the Gulf of Mexico to fish on behalf of Pinchers. They return each night with the best that the Gulf has to offer. They bring this precious catch to us and are one of the primary reasons for our success. In 2007, we purchased the Island Crab Company on Pine Island to serve as a fresh seafood facility for our restaurants. By having our own local facility, we can deliver fresh fish and shellfish to the table faster and fresher - whether its Grouper, Blue Crab, Stone Crab or some of the wonderful fish that you'll see highlighted as specials of the day. Local Fisherman fish Local Waters for a Local Restaurant. You can't get a more Southwest Florida experience than that! Pinchers - Florida Seafood, Florida Style. 13 Locations throughout SW Florida!
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I love oysters and I had a dozen everytime we went there... :)
I would recommend any of the seafood meals ... apparently the wings were good too.
The happy hour is good, go to their website to see for each day what is what.
2 for 1 margaritas had my name all over it.
Over all, great place.

1  Thank Michelle H

Reviewed 9 January 2018

If your looking for memorable seafood this is not your choice. The food is average, large quantities but nothing special. Very competent and friendly staff. You come for the view!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten here before for sandwiches which were very good so we decided to return for dinner. We had 2 for 1 drinks. I had sautéed softshell crab entree. It was very flavorful, probably one of the best softshells that I have ever had. My wife had the fresh snapper, grilled. Very good. The sides: garlic bread, baked beans and French fries were also good although some of the FF’s looked like they had been through the fryer twice.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We had 2 for one drinks at the bar while we waited for a table. The crab cakes are huge and so delicious! Wonderful dinner in a fabulous seafood restaurant.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

If the weather is cooperating, be sure to ask to sit outside (you won't regret it). The staff is very helpful and a happy attitude. Within walking distance from the Edison Ford Estate and in the same building as Pure Fort Myers sunset cruises. I've been there 3 times and can say they are consistently good. Good service, good food, good prices and fantastic views! The all day 2 for 1 sangria special is a hit for us. Plenty of parking and they do have call ahead seating which I recommend for larger parties. One of our favorites and looking forward to next time!