“I wanted to walk out.”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #9 of 21 Bakeries in Fort Myers
Reviewed 5 April 2016

I thought the lady helping us was going to have a nervous breakdown. Some of the donuts had incorrect signage, and she couldn't find them. She sighed, rolled her eyes, muttered under her breath, but overall just seemed like she was near tears. I don't know what was happening there, but it was very uncomfortable for us and the people behind us.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I love that the staff was friendly and fast and that the coffee was hot!! I have had past experiences at other Dunkin Donuts that werent so great! Kudos to the team work at this location!1

Reviewed 3 January 2015

I have two cups of DD's coffee every morning on my way to work. Best way to enjoy a ride into the office. Thanks Dunkin for being one of the better parts of the day.

Reviewed 11 October 2014

Good quality & availability. Love breakfast food mid-day or later. A great cup of coffee just adds to the yummmm

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My favorite place to get Ice Coffee. I get a large Dunkin Dark Roast with cream & carmel and( a Free donut with my AARP card). If you go at Happy Hour - 3-6PM you get your Large Ice Coffee for $.99 cents.
What a deal for your money.
Go visit your nearest Dunkin Donuts.