“not so yummy”
Review of Yum Yum Cakes

Yum Yum Cakes
Ranked #13 of 21 Bakeries in Fort Myers
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I ordered a birthday cake for my wife.She wanted almond flavored cake,raspberry filling and chocolate frosting.There was a faint taste of almond and very little raspberry filling,while the frosting was OK.At least the cake was moist but for $60 we won't be back.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

My daughter had a sweet 16 and Yum Yum cakes made the exact cake I wanted. The cake was delicious and beautiful. I was amazed. I am from New York but had the Sweet 16 on Captiva Island on New Year's Eve. The service was impeccable. They communicated and delivered as promised. Such reasonable prices. Just a fantastic experience. LOVED THE CAKE! Really can't give enough praise. Thank you for making my daughter's day special.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I ordered a carrot cake for my wife's birthday. First off the cake was fantastic, but the service was the star, they were very friendly and listened intently to make sure they had my order correct. The designs they put on their cakes are amazing, beautiful art, stop in and take a look. You will order their time and time again.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

My wife brought five different(allegedly) cupcakes home for my birthday. I say allegedly, because although they looked different and had different names, they all tasted like plain vanilla.

The cupcakes were also almost moist to the point of gumminess. This often happens with filled cupcakes, but I haven't seen it much when the cakes aren't filled.

The "buttercream" icing tasted more like overly thickened whipped cream frosting than true buttercream. It was not very good at all.

These were some of the worst cupcakes I have ever had. Save your money and go to Walmart.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We held our daughter's Sweet 16 birthday party and wanted her to have an amazing cake.

With some quick research and found Yum Yum Cakes and they ultimately delivered the most amazingly artistic and DELICIOUS cake you could have ever imagined. If you are planning a special event and want a cake that will bring the house down....then this is the only place to call.