“Fantastic Italian restaurant”

Ranked #15 of 967 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$15 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian, Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant who prides itself in using the best products out there to create the most delicious food in town!!
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Based on previous reviews for this restaurant, I decided to take my wife to Mina's Bistro for a date night. We where not disappointed. We had an excellent meal and where very impressed with the intimate atmosphere inside this restaurant. Our waitress was very attentive and certainly gave us some great suggestions on what we would enjoy having for our meal. Even the "water server" was spot on with fresh bread, butter and iced water. The owner's son came by to say hello and inquire if everything was ok.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Mina's Bistro offers outstanding Italian and Ecuadorian cuisine. We dined here for the first time tonight, and we already made our next reservation there for later this week! The service is helpful and excellent. I had an absolutely delicious dish, Mar E Monte, large shrimp with a mushroom, artichoke, tomato, and white wine sauce, served over cappellini - just outstanding! My husband enjoyed a chicken dish made with Mina's special sauce, served with rice and sautéed vegetables. Our son had a Latin chicken dish, which he really loved. We started with wonderful quinoa soup, which I highly recommend, and also salad. The bread here is quite good too. This little restaurant is definitely a hidden gem! It is our favorite in Fort Myers.
Carole from NJ

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We went here for Christmas Eve dinner. Food was excellent and presentation of the food was excellent as well. Service was very good. I would return here.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came here for dinner the other night and were BLOWN AWAY. Not only was the food incredible, but the prices were very reasonable. Being a family owned business, they deserve so much credit for the food they put out. Truly one of a kind. The service & staff was exceptional and makes you feel right at home. We already want to go back and try something new. If you’re looking for a new favorite restaurant, this is it!!

1  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is a small restaurant in Fort Myers. It has a very eclectic menu so there is something for everyone from spaghetti and meatballs to mussels. No matter what you order it is sooo tasty. My husband ordered osso buco and he loved it. He said that the marrow was an extra special treat. I had chicken marsala and it was excellent. The crap soup was perfection. I would go there again.

1  Thank MaryTeresa P