All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull bathspring traininghot tubdefinitely stay here againmicrowavemyersft
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay. Went there for spring training baseball. Friendly staff, clean
room, good location for what i was
looking for. My only negatives are
there is no breakfast and the tv's are
very old. Not HD. I would come back
if these things get resolved.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel J
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here February/March 2018 while working in the area. Compared to last year they have definitely improved their customer service. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hot tub is nice. Towels were changed daily/every other day. Garbage was changed every few days. Housekeeping is once a week. Room was clean.
Cons: the wifi signal wasn’t always strong enough for video calls. The pool heater is broken so the pool is freezing cold. The pool deck doesn’t get sun in the early morning or late evening.
I would recommend this hotel for a work trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Myself and 2 other friends (60 years old) stayed here while we went to see the MN Twins at spring training We loved this place it was within a few miles from Hammond stadium and other area attractions (manatee park etc.) Walking distance from area restaurants and grocery store etc. The room was great for us 1 queen bed which slept 2 and I had the foldout couch which was actually comfortable it had a full size fridge/ microwave /cook top
Everyone at the hotel was very kind and helpful pool and hot tub area was nice and
clean
When I see the bad reviews about this place I don't get it ???
For the money its a good place to stay we'll be back next year !!!

Room Tip: For the money can't be beat
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Allure S, Manager at Allure Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you very much for the kind review. We look forward to your stay next year!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience here. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. I liked that there was always someone at the front desk 24/7. It was always quiet at night. We will definitely stay here again next year!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The elevators never work and I had to walk 5 floors to get to my room. Manger said they can’t afford to fix them. The shower head sprays in 9 different directions with brown stains and mold in the shower. The towels smell like the jail washed them and don’t leave food out the roaches will help themselves. I don’t understood the box TVs either we are not in the 90s no more.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Allure S, General Manager at Allure Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Hi Joe,
I apologize about the elevators but the technical difficulties were beyond our control. I am actually the general manager and Im sure ive never told anyone that we cant afford to fix them actually the parts are being manufactured as we speak. We are continuing to do upgrades at the hotel and tvs are on the list. We are contracted with a very reputable exterminator, they treat the entire property monthly and spot treat if needed. Hopefully if you experienced any problems you reported it to the front desk so they can address the situation promptly.
Tim