See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Put me is sunch an anxiety attack i had to leave and get another hotel room. Manger kept comming to my room knocking asking to come in he knew i came from the hospital i stayed there before and left med he went with me to the room and he kept grabbing me and hugging me. He got my number he told me he would be hiring soon. But he only grabed my number to facebook stalk me. It was so bad i left of course he refused to give a refund and becareful because alot of drig dealers and prostitutes there.i wish i could give it no circles. Because i have be having panic attacks all day

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunshine4ever14368
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

sunshine4ever14368,

I sincerely apologize for the very unfortunate incident you experienced at our hotel. I assure you that we take your comfort and safety seriously, and we are addressing your comments with staff to ensure that no similar instance occurs in the future. We apologize for this and would love for you to contact me so we can figure this issue out together. We hope you'll come back to see how we've grown through feedback like yours.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The room was dirty, stuff dripping down the walls. Bathroom moldy. Plastic tub enclosure had mildew in the seams. Holes in the bed cover. Elevator dirty. Pictures on the Web site not taken this decade. Back parking lot is a drive through for the neighborhood. Overall very unpleasant. Internet was fine.

Room Tip: Get one some where else
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David B
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

dab,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 10 April 2018

The staff was nice, the place is descent and the breakfast was ok at best. For a quick stay it does the job.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Wtorres6198,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Rooms have roaches and the sheets had stains on them and of course I just had to look at the mattress and almost through up. Room was right outside the pool and that area was an ashtray and trash can . Needs more serious maintenance people. Tv was fuzzy the entire time and no one would fix it

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent stay with us, especially that we were not able to address the issues and misunderstandings right away. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and we sincerely apologize for the problems that you encountered with housekeeping and maintenance. We greatly appreciate your time in bringing a number of important matters to light and we hope that you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next stay with us.