All reviewsflight cancellationfort myers airportupgraded roomnice clean hotelgas stationfront desk staffbed and pillowsstayed one nightnext morningbusiness tripeasy accessnice pool areathe general managerwould stay here againspring trainingconvenient locationfree breakfast
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Hotel is fine for a night's stay near the airport but the management is MIA. First, the shuttle from the airport was late. We and other a number of waiting guests each called repeatedly and got unintelligible mumbled responses. For a hotel less than 5 miles away, its inconceivable that it should more than 30 minutes to pick up guests or that management would employ people facing guests who cannot respond clearly and distinctly over moderate cell phones. Second, we left wake up calls that were not implemented. How this place got a Sheraton badge with such slipshod management of the most basic basic traveler functions is mind boggling.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Hardright
Jassas_Mgmt, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Hello Hardright,

We are sorry that your stay was not up to our normal standards. Our shuttle runs on a scheduled time frame so when we have a schedule going out of the hotel we need to take them out at their scheduled time and then swing down and pick up the arrivals. Our staff are all highly trained staff and their only goal is to provide the best service possible for our guest. Again we are sorry that we fell short of providing you with the outstanding service you deserve.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

great staff, very polite, good Location for trips i.e. sanibel or captiva or miromar outlet, good relationsship for SPG Points, will come back in 2018 again, all staff do their best to have a great stay,

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jassas_Mgmt, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Hello wolfgang233,

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our staff and how polite they are. We are very proud of our staff and their dedication to our guest.
We have a great location to getting to every corner of Fort Myers. We are very pleased you will be visiting in 2018.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

My wife and I chose this hotel to get away from the frenzy on the East coast of Florida. It was a great place to relax and unwind with plenty of great shopping and dining nearby. It also is located reasonably close to the beaches for those folks who want to watch the sunset over the beach.

Room Tip: We stayed in a wonderful suite for no additional charge, thanks to our SPG platinum status. I strongly recommend that you should join the SPG program and do the same.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jassas_Mgmt, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Hello Andrew B,
We are very pleased that we were able to provide the restful environment you were looking for. Our location if right in the middle of where ever your looking to visit. Our staffs goal is to provide the best service to our guest. We look forward to your return knowing you will have a great stay.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I come here for work, so convenience is important. 1) I paid 50% more for a room here than others in the area because I am an SPG member and want to build up my nights. 2) for the price I paid, there are minimal amenities despite being an SPG member, I asked for an extra water, without even checking my status, the immediate reply is "we have bottles of water for sale". 3) There was hair in my bed, not one, not two, not 3 strands of hair...I'm talking multiple hairs, spread throughout the bed. When I called down to get the sheets changed, the man who answered wanted to see what i was talking about rather than immediately changing the soiled sheets or offering me a different room. After his reluctant inspection, with his fingers he picks the hair out of my bed and says, "it's probably the housekeeping, sometimes hair falls down". I voice my discontent and ask him for a second time to change the sheets. He frowns and says he'll come right back. Almost 20 minutes later, he comes back with 3 small pillow cases (i had 4 king sized pillows) and no clean sheets for the bed. Then I ask him to bring another pillow case and the rest of the sheets, he grunts and says he already looked. So i asked him to change my room to a clean room. Nope, no change, and another 30 minutes go by, i finally get clean sheets that I change myself. 4) i needed to extend my stay unfortunately so I asked the front desk to do so, the man behind the counter says he hasn't done the daily audit yet but he will get back to me shortly...shortly was over an hour and a half later, I was already asleep given it was almost 1 am when he called. 5) I call back down in the morning to extend my stay and the lady snaps back with "we're fully booked, you should have checked yesterday". 6) The waitress/bartender was the only person on staff that was really amazing. 7) as I mentioned I come here for work, I asked if the shuttle could take me to my customer's office and ofcourse, since it's 6 miles away, no can do, they can only give rides if the distance is less than 5 miles away, which I get is their policy but keep in mind, I'm paying 50% more a night AND now I have to pay out of pocket to get to work when other hotels will take me in their shuttle and if they can't, they'll order and pay for a taxi to get me from point A to B despite the distance. That is what I call customer service. Unfortunately I did not experience good customer service, if any at all, from the Four Points by Sheraton in Ft Myers.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank J H
Jassas_Mgmt, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced during your stay. We will relay the concerns to the correct departments to better serve our guest in the future. Our rates are fairly and competitively priced for the area and time of year. We do not charge our members a higher rate when booking through the SPG website we offer member only discounted rates. We apologize our night staff was unable to provide the information about extending the reservation quickly when our night audit is in the process of running you have no access to the computer system. we start this process around midnight and takes several hours to complete. Our courtesy shuttle runs with within a five mile radius of the hotel. We do make acceptations to this to accommodate our guest if we can do so it is something that just needs to be arranged with the front desk to ensure it does not conflict with any other shuttles. We hope to see you again in the near future so we can offer you outstanding customer service.

Heather Marquez
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Again great individuals we deserve some recognition. Heather, Shane and Cecelia always do a great job. They keep on doing a great job and I will continue coming to this hotel. Also great location for me and my business partner

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jassas_Mgmt, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Hello Andrea D,

Thank you for your very kind review. It is always our pleasure to provide the best service possible to our guest. As our guest you deserve the best and our goal is to achieve that level of service for you.