All reviews front desk sitting area free breakfast oatmeal large room c unit hot breakfast mini fridge very nice hotel easy access great place to stay business trip would stay here again flat screen tv fitness center gas station convenient location
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Friendly staff reasonable rates and definitely a Hyatt property a place you will want to return. Clean pool, plenty of food and additional items for breakfast. Anything you needed was made available. Most importantly the staff totally courteous.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Excellent customer service representatives at front desk. The breakfast buffet, there were so many different types of dishes we sampled everyone. Location is convenient to I75 , easy access. Most of all its Hyatt a name you can trust.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Very clean, quiet, warm enviornment. The location is great and perfect for my occasion. The rooms are nice and the staff is really friendly and respectful. The Manager Mike is awesome. The breakfast is really good . Ill be using the this locations for my every need.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

The rooms were nice and staff was accommodating. The warm cookies was welcoming after a long drive in the rain. Hotel WIFI worked well. Nice touch to have breakfast outside or inside. I Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2018

We stay at Hyatt all over and this was our 2nd or 3rd stay at this location. I have to say I was disappointed. The bathroom in room 501 drained extremely slow (shower) and the water pressure was up and down. I tried to tell the front desk but they were concerned with their personal conversation. Room service opened the door twice on us even with the do not disturb tag on our door. The sofa bed was squeaky and uncomfortable. Breakfast was disastrous although it was good food kept running out because they were doing small batches knowing they were booked due to a Baseball Conference. Also the food was cold, like ICE Cold...Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs...hot foods. The staff was terrible. I have never had a bad review of a Hyatt but this trip was quite terrible. I informed the front desk about a dead frog in the middle of the entrance and it too 2 days to remove it. I feel like I was on Punk'd.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family