All reviews front desk sitting area free breakfast oatmeal large room c unit hot breakfast mini fridge very nice hotel easy access great place to stay business trip would stay here again flat screen tv nice pool fitness center convenient location
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Excellent customer service representatives at front desk. The breakfast buffet, there were so many different types of dishes we sampled everyone. Location is convenient to I75 , easy access. Most of all its Hyatt a name you can trust.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Very clean, quiet, warm enviornment. The location is great and perfect for my occasion. The rooms are nice and the staff is really friendly and respectful. The Manager Mike is awesome. The breakfast is really good . Ill be using the this locations for my every need.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

The rooms were nice and staff was accommodating. The warm cookies was welcoming after a long drive in the rain. Hotel WIFI worked well. Nice touch to have breakfast outside or inside. I Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2018

We stay at Hyatt all over and this was our 2nd or 3rd stay at this location. I have to say I was disappointed. The bathroom in room 501 drained extremely slow (shower) and the water pressure was up and down. I tried to tell the front desk but they were concerned with their personal conversation. Room service opened the door twice on us even with the do not disturb tag on our door. The sofa bed was squeaky and uncomfortable. Breakfast was disastrous although it was good food kept running out because they were doing small batches knowing they were booked due to a Baseball Conference. Also the food was cold, like ICE Cold...Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs...hot foods. The staff was terrible. I have never had a bad review of a Hyatt but this trip was quite terrible. I informed the front desk about a dead frog in the middle of the entrance and it too 2 days to remove it. I feel like I was on Punk'd.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I was in town for business and paid way to much for this room ($169). First of all It’s in a so so area. (Behind a 7-11) and right next to the highway. The lobby was modern but the room was very dated and the bathroom so old that I didn’t seem clean. Linens were cheap and old. Toiletries seemed cheap too I expect more from Hyatt and I think that there are way better options in the area in this price range. I don’t recommend this place

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Josh J, Manager at Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

We really do appreciate you taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback like yours is very important in helping us improve service at our property. Your comments will be addressed. If I can provide any assistance please feel free to contact me directly at (239)418-1844.