All reviewslaundry roomblvdfloridasinkrefrigerator
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

First time staying with woodspring suites and it was great! Great staff and super clean rooms. Checkin was quick and easy. Me and my family are very happy with our stay and will continue to stay with them when we travel to Florida!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for the terrific rating and review. The staff works hard to provide great customer service and clean, clean rooms --- we're so pleased that WoodSpring Fort Myers Northeast delivered for you. We hope you come back again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed here for about a month. Two incidents of swarms of ants in the room. When I asked if they could change my room...manager said sorry nothing they could do. Paid for stay in advance...raised rate in the middle of stay...asked to pay additional amount. Place is dirty. Every morning looks like a rock concert was held there the night before.
Door lock broke...felt unsafe as door was never shut. Men drinking at night in the parking lot...or working on their car during the day. Was hoping I could address with company but was promised they would call back on some issues and never did. Tells me they must not care. This is the last time I will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re so sorry to hear that you weren’t able to feel relaxed due to some unusual activity by other guests and that you found the property to be unclean. Our goal is to provide every guest with an all-around positive experience and we are sorry this was not the case for you during this stay. We have alerted the operations team so the issues you noted can be addressed.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I checked in and it was easy I got to my room it was clean as i walked back to the elevator i seen a young man he said welcome to woodsprings i hope you enjoy your stay.. By the way if you need anything to make your stay better let me know.. i was so happy to know that even the maintenance guy wanted to make my stay good... thank you woodsprings for making this easy.. i will be back..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank davekirkland1969
Jason A, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

" Thank you for the great review. We are so glad you appreciated our helpful, friendly staff. We hope you come back again.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Soon As We Checked In The Hotel,Tyra & Cristal Greeted Us With A Smile & Pizza/Sodas For The Guests. It Was Guest Appreciation Day When We Arrived. Our Room Was Nice & Clean. Perfect Location For Me..

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Jackie G
Julia R, Guest Relations Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel, Jackie! We are delighted to hear you appreciated the clean room, great staff, and that our location was convenient for you. And what a great time to come --- on guest appreciation night with pizza and smiles! We work hard to provide an all-around great guest experience and we love hearing from satisfied guests. It makes our day! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Ok, so this was my first time at Fort Myers, and got this hotel from Hotels.com anyway when we arrived here I was told by the employee at the front door that this is a smoking free rooms, when I entered the room my room smelled like and ash tray and the pillows smelled like cigarette smoke !! The floor was so dirty that my socks immediately became black!! So I took the towel to see how dirty it was, and on this picture I’m sure you can see it for yourself!! The microwave does not work, the room smelled really bad, and guess what what !! Yesss you guess it!! They have live and dead Cockroaches!! Seriously I could not believe my eyes!! One of them I killed it myself!! I am scared if they have bed bugs or something, I told the guy at the front lobby and he said they will check it out, besides they not even once came at my room to check anything!! They did not change any bed sheets or they didn’t even try to ask if we needed anything!! And the people around us I see are a working class ‘witch is perfectly fine’ but they get drunk at night and are very loud on the back of the parking lot,. I have stayed in some bad MOTELS in DETROIT Michigan, and believe me when I say !! This place is sooo bad is not even funny. In conclusion who ever reads this, please ooohhhh please do not come down this place !! Seriously you will hate even the idea returning back to this place after a long day at the beach !! And I cannot believe that I payed so much for this hotel !!! I want my money back !! But just leaving this place is good enough for me !!!!!

Ps. If you don’t believe me, I have pictures of the Cockroaches and the dirty towels, so just respond and I will gladly send you the pictures on your email.

Sincerely
A surprise costumer.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience during your stay. We have passed along your feedback and we wish you the best in your future travels.