“How to improve?”

Price range: US$15 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Best Food, The Best Service, & The Best Entertainment South West Florida Has to Offer!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Not sure how you could improve.
Ambiance, price, food, jazz, location and service.
Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Early dinner seating for New Year's eve....Everything went perfectly smooth...from booking (very accommodating) to dinner. Service was very good and food was excellent....A 'go to place in Fort Myers. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Freinds had been her previously and said we ahd to go! ONly 5 miles from our house, we'd not heard of it. What a pleasant surprise. I little bit of Chicago dining setting and ligth jazz. Four excellent musicians. Night club setting. Excellent menu with a wide variety of tastings. Moderatly priced and no cover charge for the entertainment. Our server, Nick, was very attentive. The serving staff seemed mature and seasoned. Everything was moving very smothly. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I had such a wonderful experience at Roadhouse Cafe last night! I'm just sad it took us so long to go and try it. We made reservations at the last minute, and even the conversation I had with the hostess who took the reservation was a pure delight! I told her we were having a pre-baby date night, and they sprinkled the table with heart confetti, which was a really sweet touch. Our server was attentive and engaging, the food was amazing, and the live jazz was great! The environment is festive and the ambiance is perfect for date night or celebrating a special occasion. Or just enjoying the weekend! I can't recommend this place enough. I only wish we'd tried it sooner. Go now!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Don't let a name or strip mall location deter you from this wonderful establishment. The ambience of this upscale restaurant including the live jazz band isn't something you find on every street corner. We experienced an excellent meal, while enjoying the music and admiring the lovely couple tearing up the dance floor.

1  Thank woodsygue