I recently stayed here from 7/4-7/9 and never have I experienced anything like this in my life. On the 1st day I was given a room that had the most disgusting rug ever and a cockroach in the dresser so they gave me the room next door. The people next to us had a dog they left in the room and it scratched on the door at night and it kept banging the door so we couldnt sleep or waqtch TV without hearing this. When I called and spoke to the Russian girl at the desk she didnt care, she was very rude. After 2 days of this I asked for another room once again. They moved us to room 300 which was probably the nicest room they have, but of course it was next door to the drug dealer they have living there and at 430am someone knocked on our door for the drugs which they had the wrong room. PLus the fact that I was awoken again because of a cockroach crawling on my arm at 330am as well. This place is NOT updated at all. I have many pictures to show all the ugly stuff. Do not stay here, you will be sorry. They dont have a good breakfast either and we didnt eat there for fear of things not being sanitary. The pool had scum floating around on it and I didnt see anyone cleaning the pool ever. IT is also NOT across from the beach. You have to walk across the street, through McDonalds and then through another hotel and their dining area to get to an over crowded beach. No worth the stay. Much better places we seen down the street and across the street from the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk across the street to fort lauderdale's beautiful white sandy beach and some of the best restaurants and shopping in the area. Enjoy our free Bear Bites deluxe continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi internet access. Also, enjoy a dip in our outdoor pool and lounge at one of our outdoor patios. We are a pet-friendly hotel (for a fee). We offer the convenience of adjoining rooms if you are staying with a large group. The hotel is a short drive from Port Everglades cruise port. Visit downtown Fort Lauderdale and stroll down Las Olas Boulevard and the beautiful Las Olas Riverfront, where you can enjoy world-class shopping, dining and night life, all only five miles away. Stop by Sawgrass Mills, the largest outlet shopping destination in Floria, which has more than 500 discount stores, from Coach to Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Travelodge Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Travelodge Fort Lauderdale Beach Florida