Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$106
PricelineUS$106
Hotels.comUS$106
Expedia.comUS$106
eDreamsUS$106
FindHotelUS$106
All reviews executive airport nice lobby one night stay key west definitely stay here again marriott ft jets starbucks bedding miami shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2020 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel. Very convenient as I can see my jet from my bedroom window. They’ve been very polite and helpful. I’ve stayed here before and I’ll definitely stay here again! It’s nice to be able to walk to my aircraft a few hundred feet away if need be! Tough to beat!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Robert Allen, Owner at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about our property here on Tripadvisor. Our entire team is thrilled to know that we provided you with our distinguish service. We are looking forward to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Hotel itself was nice and clean. No complaints. The staff was great. Front desk was extremely friendly. The ladies at the Bistro bar were great. Had a chicken sandwich which hit the spot when I arrived at 9pm and didn’t feel like leaving for food. My togo Black Cherry Old Fashion completes my day! Good night!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 28 January 2020

Too many negatives to want to return in the future! First the good: Rooms were available when we checked in; rooms were spacious, comfortable, clean, and quiet; front desk person (Freudly) was fast and efficient while being friendly and personable.
Now the negatives: no newspapers available even for purchase; no complementary water in the room even for "platinum elite" like us; discolored tap/toilet/shower water which they explained as a natural phenomenon in South Florida!!! Lived in Coconut Grove for several years and NEVER had that condition!! They charged $5 per night for self parking at a Courtyard--that was a first as well!! The next morning power outages were frequent as high winds knocked out nearby power lines and a transformer BUT the hotel had no emergency back up power!!! Had to use the stairs to get up and down from our 4th floor room--not good with large suitcases and being 75 years old!!! Couldn't get a bill or verify charges--one of those "trust me" deals. Fortunately when I got the email bill it was correct! The last issue was the extremely slow service in the on site restaurant/bar the "Bistro".
Given all the issues, wouldn't rush back!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Claudiap7770, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you immensely for taking the time to review our Courtyard by Marriott. I am very sorry that your stay was less than perfect, I will look into the issues you mentioned so that we can make it better next time. I hope you change your mind and give us a second chance in the future.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 21 December 2019

After staying at a practically perfect Mariott Courtyard hotel in Houston (Jersey Village area), I had high expectations for this property. It is a lovely hotel and has had a significant facelift in recent time. Our room was nice but needed some attention. I am writing this review in hopes that Mariott takes my review as a way to improve, not as something negative.

First of all, our room was among those farthest from elevator causing a long trek from elevator to room. In future, hotel chain might consider having accessible rooms as close to elevator and common areas as possible.

My husband is handicapped due to a stroke followed a few years later by a broken hip. He can walk with a cane for very short distances but needs to have a wheelchair for anything significant. We were in handicap accessible room #235.

Room was adequate but had some glaring needs for one who is mobility impaired. I loved the walk in shower because it eliminates a fall hazard, however, the hand held shower sprayer was broken. The head separated from the handle. We were able to press it back on and it somewhat worked but leaked significantly. There are no grab bars on wall outside shower which creates a fall hazard. The bathroom door won't stay open creating a hazard when one uses a cane and has only one hand that works as other side affected by stroke.

The entrance door to the room was difficult to open as door was heavy and hard to manage. It was impossible to manage with a wheelchair. We had to park wheelchair in hallway and my husband had to get out of chair and go in room and try to hold door open and press into wall enough I could get wheelchair inside. That is a huge issue that needs to be addressed as soon as possible. If a handicapped person was staying alone in the room, they might not even be able to enter the room by themselves.

These comments are given to allow hotel to create a safer and more accessible environment for their mobility impaired patrons.

All personnel we encountered were friendly.

Date of stay: December 2019
Claudiap7770, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review and the details surrounding your stay. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenient you experienced with your room and bathroom. I will personally look into this and try to find a solution. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional service to all of our guests, so we are sorry you did not experience us at our best. We hope you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you on your next trip to this area.

King Regards,

Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

We are currently staying at the Marriott Fort Lauderdale/Cypress Creek 12/12/19-12/15/19. We are traveling on Marriott points and the points level for this hotel was low, 17,500 a night. Typically, that means the hotel is more like a 3 star and could be older and a little worn. I checked the reviews like crazy on TripAdvisor and for the most part they were good with a few with specific concerns, etc. I’m glad to say that all the concerns posted in previous reviews were not the case in my experience at this hotel. One review said roaches everywhere – NOT TRUE. This hotel is very clean. It is an older hotel but they do a fantastic job of keeping it clean I’m so happy we are staying here, below are some of my general review/observations.

The hotel is refurbished and has a very nice lobby, bar area and the rooms are very nice as well. We have two rooms, of which both were upgraded due to my Marriott status (doesn’t happen a lot so that was very nice). Both rooms are updated, everything in working order, toiletries are very nice. Bedding high quality. A+

Coffee shop serves Starbucks and it was if I was in an actual Starbucks, great service too. That is a very nice, big area down in the lobby. If you are traveling with a lot of folks this would be a great place to hang at night.

The pool area is great also. It feels like a resort and the pool was heated to a warm temperature. You could get in immediately and you were comfortable. The pool furniture is updated and the pool grounds well kept. This hotel has a nice tropical area in the middle – a courtyard and it’s well maintained and relaxing to enjoy (just off the pool area and front desk)

The hotel is located right outside a small executive airport. This is a nice, high end airport. You do hear a plane or two from time to time but nothing that woke us up or was distracting. It’s kind of cool to drive by and see all the private planes and jets - kids would think this is pretty neat getting so close to planes.

The hotel is in an office park setting, so there is no restaurants or shops right outside within walking distance. However, the hotel has a shuttle that goes in a 3-mile radius which will get you to a very nice movie theater as well as many restaurants and a grocery store.

There is no charge for parking even though their site says $5 a night to park.

I highly recommend this hotel, it’s super easy to jump on I-95 and you are at the Fort Lauderdale airport in 15 minutes or to Miami in about 35 minutes. Sawgrass Mills outlet shopping (the best outlet shopping in the USA) is only about 25 minutes away.

Overall, I’m so impressed with this hotel and would highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellestar

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you immensely for taking the time to review our Courtyard Fort Lauderdale. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and also appreciate your kind compliments about our hotel, we take feedback very serious and we learn from them. We strive for our guests satisfaction and we are glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us.