Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$178
Riverside Hotel
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$304
US$265
  • Pool
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$144
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$210
US$170
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$163
  • Beachfront
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$120
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$191
Official Site
  • Pool
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$279
US$123
Hotels.com
US$218
1,187 results
All reviewsbeautiful atriumthe club loungeatrium areatri railpull out sofaliving roompool and hot tubtommyftcruiselauderdalecomputersfloridafll
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek is the place to host you function. I had my dad's 90th Birthday Party there. From start to ending everyone was great and helpful. Diane and Shereese Mitchell were great helping me with booking the room and function. I had made so many changes and they were just so supportive.

Tommy you are my guy..Thanks for being so kind and helpful

Mr Matthew was perfect. He worked with us and was so accommodating. I could not have asked for better. His staff especially Rowland was a replicable of Matthew. I cannot find words to Thank you guys for making my Dad's 90th birthday exceptionally great. Thank you.. Thank you

Room Tip: rooms has fridge& microwave. Internet was perfect. bedroom door closed. left wing balcony overlooking the pool is great
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ebesay
Bill S, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear ebesay,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Diane, Sherrese, Matthew, Tommy and Roland. I have passed along your kind words to them. I’m happy to hear you 90th Birthday Celebration was a success. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Well i stayed at this hotel and i must say that i have never saw a team work so hard together to make everyone so happy and feel safe. Bill Stock was great and very on point with everything. Austin Bucholtz was very nice and very helpful. And the staff OMG julie, was so nice and very helpful. I will definitely come back thank you

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank sashagenesis

Dear sashagenesis,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Austin and Julie. I have passed along your kind words to them. I hope your next visit will be under better weather conditions so you can enjoy Ft. Lauderdale and what it has to offer without a Hurricane. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I recently made a trip to Fort Lauderdale FL this past August. It was my first time in South Florida and I have to say the staff at this hotel was outstanding. The hotel itself is clean and beautiful and the restaurant offers quality meals.One staff member in particular truly helped make sure my vacation was outstanding. Tommy went above and beyond just my hotel needs he was even able to help us plan our ventures. He is so friendly, spirited and lovable and I'm so glad I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel and meeting him.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Courtney S

Dear Courtney S,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Tommy & the staff. I have passed along your kind words to them. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel. It was beautiful and clean with large rooms. Check in was a breeze and the front desk staff was extremely friendly even giving us a bottle of water. We stayed one night after driving down for a cruise. Easy to find and an easy drive to the cruise terminal. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MParkerTravel

Dear Mandie P,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed our large, clean rooms. I hope you had a Great Cruise! Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I had such a great time with my family at the Sheraton's.
The staffs just great. Very family friendly, I will definitely come back again.
Last but not least Carole from bar was exceptional, she was very helpful. Also Matthew the fruit and beverage manager,he was really wonderful and professional he answered all my questions.

See you next time Sheraton staff,

Thank you for everything!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tia J,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Matthew & Carole. I have passed along your kind words to them. The principle goal of the hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests. Your post helps us to know if we are attaining that goal. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.