Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$111
US$100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$237
Hilton.com
US$118
US$101
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$139
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$232
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$226
bedfinder
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

US$218
US$218
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

1,206 results
All reviewsbeautiful atriumthe club loungeatrium areatri railliving roompool and hot tubtommyftlauderdalecomputerscruiseflorida
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Well i stayed at this hotel and i must say that i have never saw a team work so hard together to make everyone so happy and feel safe. Bill Stock was great and very on point with everything. Austin Bucholtz was very nice and very helpful. And the staff OMG julie, was so nice and very helpful. I will definitely come back thank you

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank sashagenesis
Bill S, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear sashagenesis,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Austin and Julie. I have passed along your kind words to them. I hope your next visit will be under better weather conditions so you can enjoy Ft. Lauderdale and what it has to offer without a Hurricane. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I recently made a trip to Fort Lauderdale FL this past August. It was my first time in South Florida and I have to say the staff at this hotel was outstanding. The hotel itself is clean and beautiful and the restaurant offers quality meals.One staff member in particular truly helped make sure my vacation was outstanding. Tommy went above and beyond just my hotel needs he was even able to help us plan our ventures. He is so friendly, spirited and lovable and I'm so glad I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel and meeting him.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Courtney S

Dear Courtney S,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Tommy & the staff. I have passed along your kind words to them. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel. It was beautiful and clean with large rooms. Check in was a breeze and the front desk staff was extremely friendly even giving us a bottle of water. We stayed one night after driving down for a cruise. Easy to find and an easy drive to the cruise terminal. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MParkerTravel

Dear Mandie P,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed our large, clean rooms. I hope you had a Great Cruise! Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I had such a great time with my family at the Sheraton's.
The staffs just great. Very family friendly, I will definitely come back again.
Last but not least Carole from bar was exceptional, she was very helpful. Also Matthew the fruit and beverage manager,he was really wonderful and professional he answered all my questions.

See you next time Sheraton staff,

Thank you for everything!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tia J,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Matthew & Carole. I have passed along your kind words to them. The principle goal of the hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests. Your post helps us to know if we are attaining that goal. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I've been stayed with this hotel for about 8 months already. I'm a club lounge member. Michael always make me feel like at home. He is always attentive, warm and hard working - as long as he is on duty, the lounge is kept clean and food is enough. I really appreciate it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear C S ,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Michael. I have passed along your kind words to him. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.