Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek
Ranked #47 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I recently made a trip to Fort Lauderdale FL this past August. It was my first time in South Florida and I have to say the staff at this hotel was outstanding. The hotel itself is clean and beautiful and the restaurant offers quality meals.One staff member in particular truly helped make sure my vacation was outstanding. Tommy went above and beyond just my hotel needs he was even able to help us plan our ventures. He is so friendly, spirited and lovable and I'm so glad I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel and meeting him.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Courtney S
Bill S, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Courtney S,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Tommy & the staff. I have passed along your kind words to them. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.
Bill Stock

Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel. It was beautiful and clean with large rooms. Check in was a breeze and the front desk staff was extremely friendly even giving us a bottle of water. We stayed one night after driving down for a cruise. Easy to find and an easy drive to the cruise terminal. We will definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Mandie P

Dear Mandie P,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed our large, clean rooms. I hope you had a Great Cruise! Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I had such a great time with my family at the Sheraton's.
The staffs just great. Very family friendly, I will definitely come back again.
Last but not least Carole from bar was exceptional, she was very helpful. Also Matthew the fruit and beverage manager,he was really wonderful and professional he answered all my questions.

See you next time Sheraton staff,

Thank you for everything!!!!

Dear Tia J,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Matthew & Carole. I have passed along your kind words to them. The principle goal of the hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests. Your post helps us to know if we are attaining that goal. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I've been stayed with this hotel for about 8 months already. I'm a club lounge member. Michael always make me feel like at home. He is always attentive, warm and hard working - as long as he is on duty, the lounge is kept clean and food is enough. I really appreciate it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear C S ,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Michael. I have passed along your kind words to him. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

There is only a few things I would like to say about this hotel and that's their staff.

Tommy is the most friendly guy and a real credit to this hotel. they should not let him move on...keep Tommy. Aka tommyrella.

Penelope another great ambassador for the hotel and a real credit.

And Carolle, a real asset to the hotel in my opinion.

Please Shereton. Don't ever let them leave.

Hotel is excellent value for money, the staff work very hard to make you feel like a home from home well done!

Dear Paul A,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Tommy, Penelope and Carole. I have passed along your kind words to them. I’m fortunate to have such a great staff. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.