Free cancellation until 24/07
US$304
US$265
  • Pool
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$178
US$162
  • Pool
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$120
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$219
US$180
  • Pool
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$167
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$191
Official Site
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$138
US$123
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$196
  • Beachfront
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$322
US$283
US$289
US$218
1,187 results
All reviewsbeautiful atriumthe club loungeatrium areatri railpull out sofaliving roompool and hot tubtommyftcruiselauderdalecomputersfloridafll
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I had such a great time with my family at the Sheraton's.
The staffs just great. Very family friendly, I will definitely come back again.
Last but not least Carole from bar was exceptional, she was very helpful. Also Matthew the fruit and beverage manager,he was really wonderful and professional he answered all my questions.

See you next time Sheraton staff,

Thank you for everything!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Bill S, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Tia J,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Matthew & Carole. I have passed along your kind words to them. The principle goal of the hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests. Your post helps us to know if we are attaining that goal. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I've been stayed with this hotel for about 8 months already. I'm a club lounge member. Michael always make me feel like at home. He is always attentive, warm and hard working - as long as he is on duty, the lounge is kept clean and food is enough. I really appreciate it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear C S ,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Michael. I have passed along your kind words to him. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

There is only a few things I would like to say about this hotel and that's their staff.

Tommy is the most friendly guy and a real credit to this hotel. they should not let him move on...keep Tommy. Aka tommyrella.

Penelope another great ambassador for the hotel and a real credit.

And Carolle, a real asset to the hotel in my opinion.

Please Shereton. Don't ever let them leave.

Hotel is excellent value for money, the staff work very hard to make you feel like a home from home well done!

1  Thank Paul A

Dear Paul A,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Tommy, Penelope and Carole. I have passed along your kind words to them. I’m fortunate to have such a great staff. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

It was my second stay here in two years. I did not like my first stay. Because I had to stay in the area and this hotel was running a great SPG bonus point promotion...I fell again. And again, I was somewhat disappointed.
The hotel is in bad need of a total and complete revamp. Cub lounge breakfast was also disappointing. No yogurt, no health concious options and no free breakfast in the restaurant either as possible option for the Platinum member . The extra points given make up for these hurdles in low season prices at least but but I am not so sure in the high season pricing.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Bill S, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear amalzyner,
Please accept my sincere apology for the issues you conveyed on your post. We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. Consequently it is disappointing to learn that you’re unhappy. We greatly appreciate that you are a loyal Platinum member. As a Platinum member your upgrade to Club lounge would have been complimentary. That is where you will find the complimentary Continental breakfast. In the future just mention your request for yogurt to the Club Lounge associate and they will be happy to get it for you. The comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken very seriously. They help us to continually improve the Hotel’s operation. Your willingness to share your recent experience is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Had the most amazing time at the Sheraton suits hotel Cypress Creek Fort Lauderdale, celebrating my uncle's 90th birthday bash.. the staff were amazing, but would like to say a big shout out to Tommy & Matthew. Tommy you had me in stiches so helpful, how many times did you go up and down in that elevator, you did so much running around for us, and we thank you. Matthew the up most respect to you, you helped us from beginning to end from the planning of the table & arranging the chairs in the room, we changed it at least twice! To helping decide where to put the dj, the candy stand, the projector. We ran late and had to push the meal back a couple of times nothing was too much trouble for you, you where so helpful and without your input it would not have been the success it was. On behalf of my family the Besay Matthew & Tommy thanks for everything..

2  Thank Ethlineb

Dear Ethlineb,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Matthew, Tommy and the Sheraton Team. I have passed along your kind words to them. I’m happy to hear you had a successful 90th celebration. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.