“Love this place”

Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek
Ranked #48 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Checked in yesterday and are still here ... love this place... every employee has been amazing especially Michael in the club lounge.. he really went out of his way to start our day great. I wish we were staying longer... very nice place

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor.. it was great.. the atrium is beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Bill S, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear nothappyatall2016,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Michael and the staff. I have passed along your kind words to them. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.
Bill Stock

Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

When we first checked in we needed to switch rooms because the room had mold. As soon as u walked in you could smell it and then you could see the mold on the ceiling and in the bathroom. Staff was great and switched our room. The next night we were in between two rooms that we're having a birthday party. The noise went until about 4 am, doors slamming, people talking really loud and the music was so loud that it rattled the walls. I am on vacation with my 9 year old daughter so she didn't sleep well. I complained to the manager and he apologized. We went and had breakfast at the restaurant and the people who made the noise from the previous night were there also. The young woman was there dressed in lingerie, red see through baby doll, no shoes . It was all there for the world to see and the staff allowed her to just sit there practically naked. I went to the manager and let him know that it was unacceptable to me. There are places for that.

Im checking out and going to another place, for me this is not the place I want to be and has put a damper on the beginning of our vacation...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Bill S, Director of Sales at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Bobbie Jo P,
Please accept my sincere apology for the issues you conveyed on your post. The issues you raised are unacceptable. The comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken very seriously. As soon as Management was made aware we did have the person in the Restaurant removed. When I was made aware of what happened I personally addressed the issues you raised with the appropriate department heads yesterday. If we can do something to make your vacation from here on out better, please contact me at 954-492-5850.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My husband, two children and I stayed here for 11 days. We came here directly after staying at the sister hotel in Chicago (I'll write a separate review on that). I love the look of the hotel, the front desk staff were friendly, nice pool, nice gym and the room was very spacious. However, I had a terrible housekeeping experience. I constantly had to ask for soap and toilet paper. You would figure that if there's a small amount of toilet paper on the roll that a roll would be left. That was not the case. Also, it seems as though they have a 3 towel per room rule. Each day the housekeeper, who was not very friendly, only put 3 towels, although we made a reservation for 4 persons. I always had to call for extra towels even after I spoke with persons about it, including a manager, who assured me that she would speak to housekeeping and have it rectified. It was rectified for 2 days. Then the following night I returned to find 3 towels only. Also, one night when we returned our room had not been cleaned. Front desk sent 2 ladies up within 15 minutes. We decided to go into the lobby while they cleaned. Do you believe that although those 2 ladies saw my husband,2 children and I leave the room (4 people), when we returned to the room they were ONLY 3 towels. I could not believe it!! There's much more I could say about the housekeeping, but I won't. So, that's my bitter sweet love affair with this hotel. I love the hotel but had an awful housekeeping experience. Still give them a try and hopefully you don't have the same housekeeper or housekeeping experience I had.

1  Thank Kelly B
Bill S, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Kelly B,
Please accept my sincere apology for the Housekeeping issues you conveyed on your post. The comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and we have addressed your concerns with the Housekeeping Department. We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. Consequently it is disappointing to learn that you’re unhappy. They help us to continually improve the Hotel’s operation. Your willingness to share your recent experience is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Micheal Barkley is the best and nicest person!

Best service possible, what a great stay! He was so helpful for breakfast and willing to go out of his way for anything you need.

Overall great hotel for the value and make sure to thank Michael for his service at breakfast in the morning!

Dear Warren B,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Michael. I have passed along your kind words to him. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed here overnight. The staff was polite, and although the hotel is next to a train track the rooms are very quiet, spacious and clean. It's a beautiful hotel for a reasonable price!

Dear Danielle N,
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and choosing the Sheraton Suites at Cypress Creek. The principle goal of the hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests. Your post helps us to know if we are attaining that goal. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.