“Go to place for lunch”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Federal Hwy
Reviewed 21 January 2016

This is my go to place during lunch. It doesn't hurt that it is across the street, but I head hear once a week and love it. It is authentic and delicious. It is small and quaint. The owner/chef is very friendly and remembers my order. I love this place.

1  Thank JamboJourney

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Visited Pita Paradise for lunch. Owned by a young couple from Tunisia, the atmosphere was welcoming and friendly. Authentic Mediterranean food was flavorful, copious, and nicely presented--with spices optional (on the side)!

Reviewed 4 November 2015

This place is a cute little hole in the wall that you'll miss if you blink! THE BEST Gyros in town, as well as everything else!

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Found this gem as we headed out of Ft. Lauderdale. Super friendly owner and waitress! We ordered a variety of entrees to give us a nice variety of tastes. Wife had the chicken kabob, she really enjoyed this dish. Son got the chicken kabob with couscous and Greek salad, it was superb. Daughter ordered the falafel pita, she said it was amazing. Our son ordered the cabbage rolls platter, also excellent. I got the gyro shawarma, it was wonderful. Grandkids got falafel appetizer and French fries, they are the fries! Owner talked us into baklava and hot black tea with mint leaves, both were a great treat. I ordered 5 pieces of baklava to go, I liked it so much! This feast was $114 before tip; worth every penny!

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank DCbikerman
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Went by for lunch today(9/14) and was AMAZINGLY Pleased!!! I had the Gyro Combo and they gladly subbed a Greek Salad (YUM!!) for French Fries!! When you go, (yes, that was 'when' not 'if') ask for Tahini Sauce with a little spice on your Lamb Gyro!! Fabulously Awesome!!

The Owner is a Huge Futbol Fan so you can discuss the finer points of the game but let him work while it's busy!!

Date of visit: September 2015