“Surprise out of the way place”
Review of Palm Grille

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Reviewed 4 March 2016

May be out of the way, but we found this place a lovely way to have a quiet dinner. Great food, reasonably priced and good service.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 15 October 2014

this place will surprise you...great time, amazing food...not very many places in the world like this place.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I would go back again. I highly record it.
food is excellent and service is better

Date of visit: October 2011
Reviewed 8 January 2009

We first went to the Briny irish pub and it was really full and busy so decided on the Palm Grill. It was very busy and more like a cafe atmosphere than a restaurant, tables have no table cloths and the service was o.k. not excellent, as waiter didnt seem to have time to wait for order, but the food was great. I had paella and can recommond, it was not like Spanish paella, but spicy, like a jambalaya, very nice and tasty with lots of fish in it. My husband had Salmon Misto, which was salmon coated in a honey glaze, served over shredded vegetables, very nice also. We managed to get a table for two with candles and a table cloth, so were quite pleased.

1  Thank palane52
Reviewed 6 January 2008

My wife, her sister/baby and myself set out to Palm Grille located on riverwalk, Fort Lauderdale, Jan 6,2008. We were greeted at our table 20 minutes after being sat down. The server came by and took our order and brought our drinks after 15 minutes. Another 40 minutes went by and we did not get served. I brought this to the attention of the server and he said it would be another 10 minutes. The folks at the adjacent tables were experiencing the same. At that point we left. Other things to note is the restaurant is dirty/smelly and the restrooms were dirty as well. Do not go there. It spoilt a beautiful sunday afternoon.

2  Thank mgopalak