Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
SAVE US$29
PricelineUS$163
Expedia.comUS$163
HurbUS$168
All reviews yogurt front desk staff cruise ft lauderdale miami
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2020

Always stay here when visiting family! Rooms always immaculate, staff very responsive, complimentary Bath and Body Works products, 24 hour snack and odds and travel size store in lobby, good free breakfast choices!

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
1  Thank motownmona
JJA123GM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Hello motownmona,
Glad you enjoyed your stay. We did have work done on our roof and the lot was blockec in one area for the safety of our guests. We all appreicate your business and hope to see you soon.
Safe Travels.
Jo and the Entire Team

Reviewed 23 January 2020

We stayed one night before a cruise and will not return. The room we stayed in needed obvious repairs, but no one seems to care. The fan in the bathroom comes on when you turn on the light, and it is loud (very loud). I seriously thought that a big rig was parked outside the room, but discovered that it was the bathroom fan. When we showered, we discovered that the tub drained very, very slowly as well. Assuming that the room is cleaned every day, these things should have been discovered and fixed before our arrival. The water also had a brownish tinge to it, never saw anything like this before, anywhere. The bathroom door was pretty gross as well, see pic. The front desk people were very nice, but someone seriously needs to make sure that these rooms are kept in working condition.

Date of stay: January 2020

Dear VegasBrian,

So sorry that you had a bad stay. You must have the wrong hotel as we have a carbon fitration system to eliminate our 'brownish' water here in Ft Lauderdale area. It filters all of our water coming into the building. It is brownish in most of the coastal area as the water level is very high.
Safe Travels,
Jo and Entire Team

Reviewed 2 January 2020

I expended one night at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites at Ft Lauderdale, 1500 West Commerce. December 29-30, today I checked out and I forgot a bag with my crochet, wools, and a scissors. I called around 3 hours later to ask them to send me the bag with the crochet, and the rest of the goods to my address and I will pay for the shipping. They said that the bag was not at Lost and found, that sorry but they did not find. I know that I left in the bed and it was visible. Someone stole it. I was crocheting for the baby of a friend, and for this reason is very important to me the bag and my stuff. I called the hotel twice and they said that they will contact me back, and they did not. Today contacted me a person from IHG Services and she contacted the hotel but still not results. I cannot believe that they cannot find, it was on the bed. I also realized that I left an eye shadow palette in the room, and the same: they did not find.

Room tip: They stole everything that you left, so be careful do not forget your stuff at the room.
Date of stay: December 2019
JJA123GM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear Ms A B,
Thank You for your business. I am the GM of the hotel and looked for the lost goods when you called. There was nothing in that room, the lobby or the breakfast area. We cannot be responsible for items you lost or left somewhere.
Our staff turn in any item found. We log it in our records, call the guest and return what we find. (strict routine followed)
So sorry that you feel this way.
Happy New Year
Jo and Team.

Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

My mother and I recently stayed here for six nights and felt this was a very nice hotel. The hotel was an excellent choice as they provided a free shuttle service to the Broward Hospital . The room was clean and the front desk was very accommodating with my daily requests for another nights stay based on when we could return home with a very ill family member. We enjoyed the free breakfast, laundry facilities on our floor, plus a recently renovated room. I especially want to recognize the kindness and friendly nature of the shuttle driver Julio which he showed towards my mother in a very difficult and stressful time. I could not have picked a better place to stay to suit our needs . Thank you to all the exceptional staff for making our stay one less thing to worry about.

Date of stay: November 2019
JJA123GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Dear beachwalker257,
Thank you for staying with one of our sister hotels. This is the wrong location as we don't have a shuttle.
Your kind words are so appreicated...We will try to locate the correct property and forward this very nice review.

Hope your family member is well.
Safe Travels
Jo Jean and All IHG Hotel Teams

Reviewed 28 November 2019 via mobile

Trip was for business. Room is spacious, has refrigerator and microwave which is very useful. Breakfast is included which is the best part. It is buffet style. You get eggs bacon/sausage/or ham depending on what is made for the day with waffle or pancakes. Fruit, yogurt, toast or bagel, with fresh juice and coffee. You can take extra to your room if you like. Bathroom has shampoo conditioner gel and soap and if you forget something they will bring complimentary. Hotel is close to airport and other main spots.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank bluecadillac1965
JJA123GM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2019

Dear bluecadillac1965,
Thank You for staying with us and this very nice revciew.
Safe Travels,