Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
US$105
RodewayInn
US$207
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$405
US$342
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$189
US$623
US$469
4,262 results
All reviewsacross the streetwater taxiwarm cookiesconvenience storepartial ocean vieweasy access to the beachpool barlauderdale beachan older hotelrestaurants and shopsfitness centerlas olasocean frontspring breakpre cruisecruise portft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Paid to be close to the beach. Beach access was closed for construction. Typically hotels will tell you before you pay/reserve that a material benefit of the hotel will be unavailable; this hotel did not. Staff was very friendly though.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jeffrey K, General Manager at Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear calabresejoep,

Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor, we are sorry to hear we fell short of your expectations. I understand how despite our staff doing their best, the obstruction from Tortuga music festival hindered your stay. We want you to know this is not typical of our hotel, and we apologize for the misperception. Please email me @ Lisa.Namour@Hilton.com and, I will personally handle your reservation to ensure we do everything we can to rectify this negative experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Found this hotel on my last trip to Ft. Lauderdale and once again booked and was glad I did. The location is so convenient to the "main strip", the water taxi, marinas and of course the beach. I will be even happier when the pedestrian bridge is repaired but there is a light close by to cross the street to the beach right now. The ocean view tower rooms are quiet and the views are outstanding. This trip, enjoyed a happy hour at the pool bar and also some hours pool side. The hotel has everything you need, in one place, for a great vacation or short getaway.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Krista C

Dear Krista C,

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your accolades of our property with travelers worldwide via TripAdvisor. I am elated to hear our convenient location and well-appointed amenities were pivotal in your enjoyment of our property. I value your loyalty to our property, and I would love to arrange a personalized visit in the future for you, as a small token of my gratitude. Please email me @ Lisa.Namour@Hilton.com, and you can count on me to arrange "another great stay" ; )

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The lobby of this hotel and the staff were very nice. The room was ok at best. The beds were comfortable but the bathroom was a mess. Very tiny, shower didn't work right and we could barely get hot water. Toilet barely flushed. For what we paid I expected a lot more. The doors to smaller building where our room was were broken so there was no real security.

The pool area was great!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Misse320

Dear Misse320,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of not only the positive experiences with our lobby and staff but the negative ones such as shortcomings in the room. This is valuable information which we will use to improve our guest experience moving forward. While, this experience was not the best, granted the opportunity, I would like to help make this right by personalizing a future stay for you. Please email me @ Lisa.Namour@Hilton.com, and I will ensure to arrange a flawless return stay, the next time your travels bring you back to Fort Lauderdale.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a very nice hotel with a large, warm 8 foot pool and a friendly staff. My wife loves the warm cookies. They upgraded our room. As a diamond member, they gave us 2 complementary continental (not full breakfasts) for our family of 4. There are 2 buildings. One has 4 floors (marina view rooms), the other is the tower. The upgraded room is great, clean, nice partial ocean view and a small fridge. Our room has 2 double (not queen) beds.
However, there is currently a large construction fence and zone between the beach and hotel. The bridge is also blocked off. It is walkable, but you will cross 2 streets and travel 1/4 mile north to 5th street to access the beach and town. The beach itself is also nice. Plenty of people in the 79 degree water.

Room Tip: Request a high floor. This might get you upgraded to the tower.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear captainmathers,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us via TripAdvisor. I am elated to hear our team was able to upgrade you for your Hilton Honors loyalty, and that you enjoyed your experience. I apologize for the temporary inconvenience of the bridge closure, once the music festival has elapsed our convenient access will be restored. I would love to welcome you back so we may deliver you the full Bahia Mar experience, personalized for your pleasure. Please email me @ Lisa.Namour@Hilton.com, and you can count on my team and I to deliver a personalized stay with plenty of warm cookies for your entire family.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff were all accommodating and very nice! You cant beat the location of the hotel! A walk across the street to a less crowded part of the beach and just walking distance to all the night life. Will be coming back soon!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear glowpez,

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback with us via TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear our staff and location played a pivotal role in your enjoyment of our hotel. We would love the opportunity to serve you again. When your travels call for you to be in Fort Lauderdale again, please email me @ Lisa.Namour@Hilton.com, and you can count on my staff and I to arrange another flawless stay!