My husband and I stayed here one night prior to departing Fort Lauderdale on a cruise. We would definitely return to this hotel in the future for a similar visit. We were both struck by how friendly and helpful the staff was -- I mean, EVERYONE. Often at hotels, we find that some staff members are friendly and helpful; others are not. Here our experience was universally positive -- at the restaurants, the front desk, the bell desk, and the valet.
Upon checking in to the hotel, I was immediately captivated by the view of the ocean and the location of this property right on the beach. We had a king oceanview room with a small balcony, and it was just perfect. We had lunch at the Sea Level restaurant, which was pretty good. For dinner, we ordered "Pirate's Pizza" via room service, and it was really good. The following morning I bought breakfast at Starbucks (located in the lobby of the hotel), and ate on our balcony while overlooking the beach and the ocean. For me (a Midwesterner), it doesn't get much better than that.
During our stay, I used the Fitness Center, which was very well equipped.
The hotel is very convenient to the cruise ship terminal (by taxi). This was a perfect start to our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the crisp ocean air and soak up the Sunshine State's radiant rays during a stay at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. Situated along a quarter-mile of private beach, our Fort Lauderdale resort provides tropical tranquility while offering easy access to Fort Lauderdale airport and top attractions including Las Olas Boulevard. Dive into our refreshing lagoon pool, take to the Atlantic for jet skiing or snorkeling, or pamper yourself at our full-service spa. When it's time to refuel, savor innovative cuisine at one of our three restaurants, sip handcrafted cocktails while relaxing under swaying palm trees or perk up with a treat from Starbucks. Looking to gather your group or celebrate a wedding or special event? Impress your guests with a celebration on the beach, or host a night to remember in our spectacular ballroom with the ocean as your backdrop. Our stylish, redesigned guest rooms and suites are an ideal oasis after your adventurous day. Plan a getaway at our resort today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Harbor Beach Marriott Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Harbor Beach
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa Florida
- Marriott Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Ft Lauderdale