5,498 results
All reviews g bar water taxi tower room pool bar cruise port pre cruise intercoastal waterway pool side las olas nanking balcony ships ft lauderdale walgreens cruisers shuttle
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in a City/Marina View - Corner Suite on the 8th floor. The view was outstanding. The "wrap around" portion of the balcony window was pretty much obscured by the drapes, but the room itself was more spacious and provided a separate seating area. The room and bath were clean and in good shape. The pool was wonderful as was the pool bar/restaurant.

With the exception of the pool bar/restaurant, this is pretty much a self serve hotel: 30 seconds to check in, 30 seconds to order at the breakfast buffet, and 30 seconds to purchase a coffee or snack in the lobby. Not much interaction with staff, which was fine with us.

We found a few restaurants to walk to, but transportation would be handy if you are there for more than a day or so.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
JeffreyK1617, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear s s,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your overwhelmingly positive feedback with our property, via TripAdvisor. It is through feedback such as this that we can improve our service. As such, we aim to deliver five-star experiences to all of our guests, and we apologize for falling short during your brief stay with us. However, I hope you would grant us another opportunity to arrange a five-star experience for you. Please email our Front Office Manager at Jeffrey.Katz2@Hilton.com, and we will arrange a personalized experience for your loyalty.

Nice hotel, beautiful location
Great pool and bar with lots of palm trees. Glad to see they have fridge in the rooms. With only one or two front desk folks, check in can be lengthy.
Close to the ocean and tons of dining near by.

Dear Dan I,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team, and travelers around the world via TripAdvisor. I'm so glad you enjoyed the breathtaking view, luxurious pool, and central location. Thank you for mentioning your perception of our check-in experience. We will address this concern with our executive team as, we work towards improving our guest experience. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Veradene and Abi-gail were extremely professional in helping to make my stay more comfortable. They also made sure that my concerns were addressed promptly. The other staff members helped me to figure out the different tour options nearby which was very much appreciated.

Dear Sakeenah A,

We are elated to hear of the amazing experience you had during your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves on our world-class customer service, and I am happy to hear Veradene, Abi-gail, and the rest of our team were able to deliver our vision. We will share your accolades of their service with our entire team. I know I speak for my team when I say we would love to serve you again. Please email our Front Office Manager Jeffrey, at Jeffrey.Katz2@Hilton.com, and I can assure you he and his team would be honored to arrange a personalized experience at our property once again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was s quick staycation for a breather....
I must say the little time I had here was wonderful, mostly because of the awesome customer service I experienced!!
From the Valet who offered me a water bottle to the bartender, she was just great! Heidi DePante who checked me in deserves a special mention She went above and beyond. Heidi was so professional and sweet at the same time . I happen to be in the industry and was truly impressed with how welcomed they made me feel .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear N00dlest00,

We are elated to hear of the amazing experience you had during your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves on our world-class customer service, and I am happy to hear Heidi, and the rest of our team were able to deliver our vision. We will share your accolades of their service with our entire team. I know I speak for my team when I say we would love to serve you again. Please email our Front Office Manager Jeffrey, at Jeffrey.Katz2@Hilton.com, and I can assure you he and his team will be thrilled to arrange a personalized experience at our property once again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stated 4-5 at this hotel and do so for the value aspect. Rooms here are very reasonable in price. I reserved a corner suite. In my opinion, it is more of a junior suite because the TV serves as a kind of room divider. It was not exactly what we wanted. We arrived late Saturday night and had some meetings on Sunday. We returned at 16:30 and our room was not maid. Okay, I called to check on when housekeeping would complete our room and they said there was an issue with our room and they wanted to move us to a similar room and would not be charged 1 of our 3 nights. This would be normally fine and an acceptable solution, but we for a few reasons wanted to switch hotels as we wanted a full suite. We were dealing with Claudio Amaral. He was super polite and professional and said he could provide a full suite at this hotel at no additional charge for this upgrade. Again, most generous, but we still wanted to move hotels. I used the Hilton app to book two nights at the Conrad Fort Lauderdale. Mr. Amaral called the Conrad to request a nice upgrade there which we received.

Thank you Mr. Amaral for putting your guest’s needs... or maybe just wants, above all other things, it is very appreciated. This is why we are Hilton Diamonds and stay 120 nights a year at Hilton properties.

One other point about this hotel. They have a wide range of Television channels INCLUDING Religious ones. It is rare to find these channels at hotels. Thank you for thinking about the diversity of your guest.

1  Thank rivkak_12

Dear Rivka K,

First, I want to apologize for the inconvenience, as a Diamond member the very last thing we would ever want to do is disappoint you. That said we are extremely proud of the efforts put forth by Claudio and will share your accolades of his service with our entire team. Secondarily, we want you to know we would love to host you again at our hotel, whenever your travels bring you back to our area. You can reach out to Claudio himself, at Claudio.Amaral@Hilton.com and you can rest assured he and his team will arrange an experience you deserve as a Diamond member.