5,564 results
All reviews g bar water taxi tower room pool bar cruise port pre cruise intercoastal waterway pool side nanking balcony ships ft lauderdale walgreens cruisers shuttle starbucks
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here overnight due to cruise next day. Nice clean hotel. A few restaurants in walking distance. Drinks and food very expensive. Nine dollars for a beer! The yachts were beautiful parked around the marina. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I booked a couple of nights there because the location was so convenient & the rates reasonable ... & then I looked at the negative reviews. Because of them I expected the worst, but was surprised to see most of the negativity can only be explained by unkindness.

1) Staff was very pleasant and professional
2) My room clearly had been updated (see pics)
3) The room was quite clean
4) My room (1018) faced the 17th St Causeway & was not at all noisy. Even if you sit out on the balcony during commute time, the noise is nothing remarkable.
5) I do agree that the public ladies room by the side entrance needs some refreshing, but it is also regularly cleaned.

I had a very pleasant stay so I just felt I should post this to be fair. Don’t be put off & enjoy your stay! :-)

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank zanhuan
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Beautiful setting, modern and clean rooms, friendly and welcoming front desk. Felt like a VIP as a Hilton Honors member. The outdoor bar is fantastic, and the Starbucks onsite was great - can't wait to come back!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017

This is a great place to stay but the lobby is freezing cold and the snack bar is pretty mediocre. The dining room is great for breakfast and dinner, but I suggest eating at one of the many other restaurants within walking distance for lunch. Nice pool.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lea H
Nadine A, Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Lea H:

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at the Hilton Marina. We truly appreciate your comments and have shared them with our team for continuous improvement. The air temperature has since been adjusted for the seasonal change of weather. Our apologies for the discomfort. We hope to see you again soon. Please let me know if I may offer future assistance.

Kind Regards -

Nadine Azzaro
Director of Front Office Operations
nadine.azzaro@hilton.com

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Maybe mid week, but stay far away from this hotel during cruise season and on the weekends. They are not prepared for any large groups and weekends are cruises returning and cruises departing. No service in restaurants, rooms are ok, but overall condition of hotel sub-standard.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple