38 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.comUS$299
Hotels.comUS$299
Destinia.comUS$325
2,995 results
All reviews soda shop private beach ping pong shuffle board michael holmes miniature golf an executive suite quiet pool free chairs old florida pool bar living room breakfast buffet family vacation an umbrella pull out couch plenty of chairs
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

The description of Lago Mar by its owners is absolutely truthful. The staff at Lago Mar are excellent, Colleen in Guest Services and Jaimie at the pool/beach area provide exemplary service. If things go wrong they are fixed immediately without fuss. The Lago Mar may not be everyone’s taste but it meets our needs

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2019

We stayed for a night in June with our granddaughters. When we arrived there was no power, but we didn't let that impede our arrival and power came back on in about two hours. The room was large with a good view of the pool and the ocean, so we decided to come again for our fall trip in October for another stay. We came back to Ft. Lauderdale end of September and stayed at another hotel on Los Olas Blvd and found it to be a perfect blend of city and beach so decided to cancel Lago Mar reservation. I called two weeks prior to our stay to cancel the reservation and was very rudely told that I'd have to "cancel on the internet as that is how you booked the room". I thought this strange, but went on my phone to try and do this. Not having a confirmation from the hotel in my email (they never sent one), I had to call the hotel back and again request a cancellation or at least the cancellation number so I could facilitate this. The same woman answered and again rudely told me it was my fault that i couldn't cancel it so she would do me the favor of cancelling it. ??? Very odd, we travel 4-5 weeks a year and have NEVER had this problem. Problem solved :)

2  Thank Jill M
James P, General Manager at Lago Mar Beach Resort & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Dear Makeithappen57,

Thank you for your review. Your input is very important to us and your comments will help us improve in the future.
Please accept my apology for not meeting our expectations. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you.
I can be reached at 954.523.6511. I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you.

Best regards,

Jim Pancallo

Reviewed 9 October 2019

what a beach trip is all about is Lago mar! Family and adults married or single will find this a wonderful beach experience. Staff is friendly and hotel is immaculate.Dining is excellent for indoor and outdoor and the pool bar is good for adults. Besides a beautiful beach front there is tennis,a spa and golf nearby. Shopping and Ft. lauderdale beach are close by. A 5 star experience.

Room tip: Great rooms and oceanfront available but I always ask!
Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I have been here and it's like our 1st time. Absolutely Amazing! Very quiet and family oriented! Clean, and love the private beach plus pool. The food is very good at the bar! One thing I would recommend is maybe update the rooms =)

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dove101237
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

Loved staying at Lago Mar Beach Resort—beautiful grounds right on the beach, awesome staff would definitely come back! Pools were beautiful, breakfast buffet was really good, lots of choices, bar staff at the pool super fun and engaging.

Date of stay: September 2019