3,654 results
All reviews evening reception managers reception made to order breakfast free drinks and snacks pretzels free happy hour pre cruise cruise port cocktail hour total wine within walking distance complimentary breakfast pool area sun trolley hotel shuttle close to the airport self park
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful! It feels like I am on a ship when I’m inside! The elevators are clear so you can see into the center of the hotel which is open. The rooms are Large! Good location to walk to grocery store and a little shopping like an upscale TJMaxx!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We chose Ft. Lauderdale for our yearly Memorial Day Family Reunion destination and we were not disappointed. The Embassy Suites was a great destination for this event. Plenty of room for our family of 65+. We had a banquet room for our family dinner the Saturday night of our stay. Sunday we were accommodated for our group family pictures by the pool side. A destination change at the last minute, our out of town family did not realize how busy Ft. Lauderdale Beach is on Memorial Day weekend. We were again accommodated Sunday night with a "game" room for our family.

The rooms were spacious, clean and very updated. All of our rooms had a bedroom with a "living" room area including a pull out bed. Which came in nicely for family visits, when we hung out in each other's rooms, we didn't have to sit on the beds. The living room areas had not only pull out couches, but also a table with two chairs and an upholstered chair with an ottoman. A mini bar area including a refrigerator and microwave. Two tv's one in the bedroom and the living room area.

Breakfast was served buffet style in the lobby area of the hotel. The breakfast was more than continental with eggs, bacon, sausages, waffles, grits, oatmeal, assorted cereals, bread & bagels, coffee, juices, fresh fruit and pastries. For such a busy hotel, the breakfast was served efficiently and plentiful.

The lobby later became a wedding destination for a couple who chose Embassy to get married.

The pool area was also well maintained, clean and had plenty of seating available for those looking to hang out by the pool.

The bar offered free drinks and appetizer every night from 5-7.

Our buffet dinner was also plentiful and offered a nice variety of foods and desserts.

And if you wanted to eat off premises, there were plenty of choices in the surrounding area. Including The Indian Harbour, an Indian restaurant with a great menu and Saturday buffet.

This hotel although very busy, was a great destination for our family reunion. It was spacious and had plenty to do. Beach was close by, a few places to shop and eat.

I would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there in the future.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Great check in, very freindly staff. Room needs an overhaul. Toilet leaking. Door hook ripped off, leaving hole. I had to switch rooms so they could fix toilet. Will stay at more modern Hilton Property next time until this property is upgraded. There are plenty of choices that don't feel worn out. Ok for a short stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank Crabbyman72
Jeff V, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale 17th Street, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you for choosing us. I'm glad to read about our guest focused team members. My apologies for the condition of your suite. Thank you for providing us with your feedback.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Winter storm in New York City had me stuck in Ft Lauderdale. The bright spot in an otherwise tumultuous vacation was Cynthia Pabon from the Front Desk. On a scale of 1-10, Cynthia rates a 20!!!. Cynthia went above and beyond to ensure that my mother and I receives top shelf treatment. Every need was met above and beyond expectations!!! Cynthia even ensured that out room was held should our flight be canceled again! I will recommend Cynthia and Embassy Suites to my family, friends and colleagues!!! Cynthia deserves a promotion and a raise!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

My favorite aspect of this hotel is that the bedroom is insulated from the hotel atrium by the living room and a door. This makes for a quiet bedroom for sleeping. No matter how busy the hotel is, I always sleep well. Rooms are very spacious. Housekeeping is hit or miss. Breakfast is good. Staff are usually friendly. Check-in can be very slow on cruise days. Walking distance to many good restaurants.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business